Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Seventeen

“What are you saying?” I asked confused.

“Alex doesn’t want you to come on the tour again.” Jack said quietly. I looked up, Jack looked /so hurt/. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I closed my mouth. What? I can’t believe this.

“W-What do you want?” I stammered.

“I want you to come with, but I want you to stay here too. It’s really complicated.” I looked away.

“Let me explain..” Jack said, “I want you to come on tour so I can be with you, but I want you to stay here to help your depression.” He said taking my hands. Tears formed in my eyes.

“I just want what is best for you.” Jack said taking my hands in his. I pulled away and went to my room. I locked my door and cried. People kept knocking on my door. They kept calling my cell phone. Then texting me.

-few hours later-

I looked at the text and screamed. Tears started falling down my face. I unlocked my door and ran downstairs.

“Emma?!” I sobbed.

“I guess Vinny texted her.” Rian said in a monotone voice. I fell to my knees crying. Someone wrapped their arms around me and picked me up. My vision was blurred by my tears. Emma is dead? I sobbed.

“Get Jack back here. Right fucking now.” Alex said. I didn’t know where I was or who was around me. Please let this be a nightmare. I chocked on a sob, someone sat me up a little then I sobbed some more. I heard doors slam in the distance.

“Where’s Kaly?”

“With Zack.” So I was with Zack? I heard running.

“Here man. When she chokes, sit her up a little.” Zack said lifting me up. I felt someone else put their arms around me.

“I’m sorry baby.” Jack said moving. I opened my eyes a little.

“It’s happening again, isn’t it?” I asked, my voice raspy from all the crying.

“I don’t know, but like I told you before: I’ll always be here for you. Always. Day or night. If I’m at band practice, on the road or at a gig. I’ll find a way to help you.” Jack said. He walked into his room and laid me down on his bed, then sat next to me. I curled up and rested my head on his chest. Tears formed in my eyes and I let them fall. I closed my eyes, trying to forget.

“Alex, I can’t leave Kaly alone.”

“Neither can I. She’s a wreck right now. She needs us.”

“What are we gonna do?”

“What we always do. Help. Jack, she’s coming on tour.”

“Can you go tell the others? I don’t wanna leave Kaly incase she starts chocking or wakes up.”
“Take care of my little sister, Barakat”