Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Two

I walked downstairs to screaming. Such a fucking lovely way to be awoken in the afternoon. I yawned and stumbled down the stairs.

“For Pete sake’s! Could you stop screaming?!” I screamed when I walked down into the living room.

“Sorry Kals.” Alex said coming over to hug me.

“Morning Kaly.” Jack said smiling at me.

“Morning.” I said blushing. Note: I’m not a blusher.

“Who wants breakfast?” I asked the guys. Ok. Get this straight you pervs; I live with Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian and Matt. There are 4 bathrooms. Alex and Jack share one. Rian and Zack share one. I have my own. Matt has his own. Got it? Good.

“I’ll help.” Jack said getting up and walking over to me in the kitchen.

“Thanks.” I said kissing him softly.

“No problemo gorgeous.” He said. I blushed. I opened the kitchen window and let the breeze blow in. I bent over and got the pan from the bottom cabinet.

“Damn girl! You got a donk!” Matt screamed. I shot up and looked at him. Whaddafuck? I rolled my eyes.

“Matt!” I heard being screamed. It clicked. Jacey!

“Nice outfit there Kals.” She said and hugged me. A glamour kills tee shit and booty shorts.

“Same to you Jacey.” I said laughing. Now, again, let me set ya’ll straight; Jacey is not Jasey Rae. ‘Kay? Good. She laughed.

“You’re just in time for breakfast, or umm lunch.” I said glancing at the clock. 12:30 PM. Maybe I made out with Jack a bit longer then I thought last night..or this morning. I immediately blushed.

“Girl! Why are you blushing?” Rian said bouncing into the kitchen.

“Erm…” I looked down.

“We made out last night!” Jack screamed winking. I nodded and smiled. It was fucking amazing.

“So how was it?” Zack asked Jack in a quizzical tone.

“DUDE! I don’t wanna know how my baby sister makes out!” Alex exclaimed.

“And I didn’t need to hear about your ‘adventures’ you had with Lisa.” I sneered, “but I did.” I’m such an awesome sister. I walked over to Jack, who was sitting on the island and hopped onto it.

“So put this into your peace pipe and smoke it.” I said before I kissed Jack. He put his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry!” Alex screamed like a little girl. I snickered against Jack’s lips.

“Thanks babe.” I said and hopped down.

“B-b-b-b-but baby! You just leave me hanging!” Jack stuttered to me.
“Maybe it’s just an intermission.” I said winking at him. I giggled. Definitely an intermission. He’s a fucking kissing God. I blushed some more.

“Lisa sighting.” Jacey said. Awe fucking shit.

“We’re going out to lunch. Get dressed troops.” I said. Alex fell down and crawled up the stairs.

“It’s ok..I’m driving.” I said smirking. We ran up the stairs to our rooms, Jacey ran up to my room. I grabbed my bra and underwear and then she asked /the/ question.

“You and Jack?” I nodded blushing.

“Awe! You guys are so fucking cute together!” She exclaimed. I giggled.

“Shorts or jeans?” I asked her holding up my favorite distressed skinny jeans and my favorite distressed shorts.

“Shorts.” She said, I nodded. I fumbled through my tank tops to find my favorite one. A black and white faded, kinda see-through, tank top and the neon green cami. Success! I ran to the bathroom and got dressed then brushed my teeth.

I brushed my hair and grabbed my sun glasses and put them on my head. I walked back into the room and grabbed my purse and my cell.

I left the room with Jacey behind me.

“Sexy car is leaving in 5!” I screamed. I walked over to the couch and sat down. The memories from yesterday still very fresh in my head.

“Hey sexayy.” Jack said sitting next to me. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

“I call shotgun!” He screamed laughing.

“We’ll be out in the car!” I said hopping up and taking Jack’s hand in mine. The Jeep Wrangler is /my life/. I got in the drivers side and Jack got shot gun. I turned the engine.

“What CD?” I asked Jack.

“So Wrong, It’s Right.” He said, “then Shameless.” He said. I nodded. Alex opened my door and I pulled back my seat so they could get in. Alex sat on Matt’s lap and Jacey sat on Rian’s and Zack’s. I laughed and got back in.

“Diner or Applebee’s?” I asked.

“DINER!” They screamed. I nodded and drove to Izzy’s diner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?