Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Twenty One

I laid on the couch with my feet in Jack’s lap. It was almost dinner time and Alex was /attempting/ to make spaghetti. The key word in this sentence, attempting. I got off the couch and walked to the deck. The sun was still up. I smiled. Summer. God, do I love Summer.

“BABY SIS! I need help!” Alex screamed. I shook my head and walked over to him in the kitchen

*****

I walked downstairs and saw Jacey, Jordan, Stella, Sarah, Matt, Zack, Rian, Jack and Alex stood in the living room. My heart rate raced and I sat on Jack’s lap.

“Hi baby.” He said wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back so I was leaning on him.

“We have a game for you.” Jack said. Stella walked over to me and put a blind fold on over my eyes.

“Um?” I asked.

“It’s hot and cold.” Stella said helping me up and guiding me around as Jack gave me hints.

“JACK-pot!” Jack screamed and Stella pushed me on to the couch.

“Rude.” I laughed. I took my blindfold off and Jack was on one knee in front of me. My heart raced and I gasped. Tears formed in my eyes. In his hand was /the/ box. Jack opened the little box and the ring was nestled in there.

“Kaly Gaskarth, will you marry me?” Jack asked. Everyone’s eyes were on me. Tears flowed down my face and I realized something; Jack /grew up/.

“Baby…please say something.” Jack pleaded. I nodded.

“Is that a yes?” He asked smiling.

“Yes. It’s a yes.” I said smiling. He took my hand and slid the ring on. Jack stood up and I jumped into his arms.

“I love you.” I said through my tears.

“I love you too baby.” He said kissing my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
one more chaptter!