Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Three

I cuddled into Jack’s chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe in my room with him.

“We’re going on tour next week.” He said quietly.

“I know.” I said sadly.

“Come with.” He pleaded.

“You might get sick of me though.” I said regretfully. The self-conscious, vulnerable part of me making it’s way out, once again.

“Never.” He said. I blushed.

“Okay, I’ll go.” I said.

“Thank you.” He said. I nodded and I heard the most horrific scream in my life. Then Lisa’s shouting voice. Gah UGH!

“Here comes the brawl. Should I make popcorn?” Jack asked jokingly.

“Sure, and ice.” I said jumping out of his arms and swinging my door open.

“Bitch, why are you in my house?!” I screamed running down the stairs.

“To see Alex.” She said in her annoying as hell voice.

“Okay, well. I don’t care. Get the fuck out.” I sneered.

“Alex, your fat bitch of a sister is making me leave.” She whined. Not a fucking again. Jack grabbed my waist before I could hurdle down the stairs and punch her.

“Let her, you’re a whore. And I don’t care about you. So just leave already! And leave my family alone dammit!” He screamed. I tried to get out of Jack’s grip.

“Don’t let her get to you.” Jack whispered in my ear.

“Oh look man-whore is helping fatty over here.” She giggled. I looked at him.

“Let me fucking go or I swear you won’t have any balls.” I sneered at Jack. He let me go and I pounced. I kicked her in the stomach and punched her in the nose.

“Don’t fuck with my family Ruocco!” I screamed in her face.

“Kaly, calm down.” Jack said pulling me away. I watched as she walked out of the house with a bloody nose.

“Well…I think I learned something today.” Matt said walking into the house and looking at the blood on the floor.

“And that is not to fuck with the Gaskarths’.” He said smiling. Jacey looked at him.

“You didn’t know that? Kaly got suspended from school in 10th grade from kicking the senior bully’s ass and breaking his nose.” Jacey said proud.

“I remember that. Alex and I ditched school so you wouldn’t be alone.” He said rubbing my arm.
“Yeah..ironic enough, it was Lisa’s boyfriend before she started fucking Alex for what, the billionth time?” I said and walked into the kitchen to get ice.

I felt arms wrap around my waist as I got ice in a bag.

“You’re not fat.” Jack said confidently.

“Thanks. And you’re not a man-whore.” I said smiling a little. I put the ice on my hand that I punched with. I walked back into the living room with Jack behind me.

“How’s that fist Balboa?” Rian asked.

“I’m not feeling it yet.” I said. He nodded.

“You did good.” Alex said.

“Thanks.” I said. I walked towards the stairs and stopped.

“Can you guys get me a smoothie?” I asked.

“Strawberry banana?” Matt asked with car keys in hand.

“Please.” I said. He nodded and walked out the door, I walked up stairs to my room. I shut my door and laid down on my bed turning on the top 40 on the local radio station. Someone knocked on my door as #21 ended.

“Come in.” I said.

“Here’s your smoothie. We’re going out to the bar, Jack is downstairs if you need anything.” Matt said setting my smoothie on my side table.

“Thanks Flyzik.” I said.

“No prob sis.” He said and shut the door when he left. I heard the car door slam and Alex scream, “Let’s get shit-faced!”. Oh dear brother of mine…

I took the ice pack off so I can get the feeling back. Another knock on the door.

“Come in.” I said, yawning a little. The door opened a little and Jacey walked in.

“Hey, I’m going to the mall for a little. Need anything?” She asked. I glanced at the clock. 7:00.

“Nahh, but I need to go tomorrow.” I said, “Thanks though.”

“No problem.” She said and waved as she shut the door.

“Jacey, is she awake?” Jack asked quietly in front of the door.

“Mhmm.” She said. I heard a knock.

“Come in.” I said. He walked in and shut the door.

“Want some company?” He asked, I nodded.

“How are you feeling?” He asked sitting next to me on my bed.
“Tired, in pain, hungry and feeling fat.” I said kinda quietly.

“I can fix two of the four. I can help fix the other two.” He said looking into my eyes. I laid my head on his chest.

“Okay.” I said.

“Pool in 5. Food after, Advil will be on the island.” He said. I smiled and hummed. I got up and Jack left the room. I walked over to my dresser and looked for a good bikini to wear. It’s stupid but I wanna look good for Jack. I found a neon green top and black bottom. The usual string that the classy girls think are grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took the Advil. No pain, no gain baby. I walked out through the back sliding door to the deck onto the grass. The little fence to the in ground pool. I left the gate open for Jack.

The sun still up. The joys of Summer. I laid on the warm concrete. Jack walked into the pool area. I sat up and smiled at him. He’s so gorgeous. He shook his hair and sat on the edge of the pool. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

“Come on.” I said sliding into the pool. He got in and jumped over to me.

“What the hell Jackary?” I asked wading through the water over to him.

“Being a rabbit.” He said innocently. I laughed. He stopped and took my hands in his. Jack looked at me, dead in the eyes.

“Feeling fat still?” He asked softly. I shrugged.

“A little bit.” I said avoiding his gaze.

“Look at me..” He pleaded.

“You are as fat as I am a bunny. I'm not a bunny, so you aren't fat. AT ALL." He said. I nodded. He turned around and I had an idea. I jumped onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto my legs.