Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Four

I awoke to noise. I opened my eyes to find Jack locking my door.

“W-what’s going on?” I asked tiredly.

“They are trying to find us.” He said quietly. I looked around the room, it was a mess. But I couldn’t find it in me to care. What happened last night was just….amazing. He walked back to my bed with the goofiest grin ever.

“You’re so fucking beautiful.” He said laying next to me on the bed.

“Thank you sexy.” I said kissing him. Jack pulled me flush against him. He kissed back as people started banging on my door. I sighed against his lips.

“Why us?” He asked whispering in my ear.

“They heard us last night? Or early this morning?” I whispered back, blushing slightly.

“We weren’t /that/ loud.” He said embarrassed slightly.

“Don’t be embarrassed, you didn’t have to hear Alex and Lisa.” I whispered sadly.

“Hey, you’re still bothered by what she said?” He whispered pulling the covers over us and hugging me.

“Just a little.” I said a little bit louder then a whisper.

“Don’t.” He said kissing me like before. I smiled and kissed back.

*****

“Shut up Jacey! Kaly is sleeping.” Jack exclaimed. I opened my eyes a little.

“Shut the fuck up! You interrupted a really good dream!” I screamed. The room got awkwardly quiet. I peeked under the covers to make sure I was dressed. I was, thank God. I sat up to see Alex, Jacey, Jack, Zack, Rian and Matt in my room.

“Why the fuck are you all in my damn room?!” I screamed again. Jacey giggled. Rian shivered. Matt looked away. Zack, also, looked away. Alex scratched his neck and Jack muttered something.

“Nice guys. Thanks. You wake up my girlfriend and she’s screaming at us. Thanks. I think a cold shower is needed. Thanks a fucking lot Matthew.” He glared at him.

“Hey. It’s not my fault we have a surprise. Blame Alexander.” Matt defended.

“What fucking surprise? You know I hate surprises.” I said.

“I know. I know, but you’ll like this one. I promise.” He said. I tapped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest. Alex walked past me quickly and flung the door open. Standing there was Emma and Jordan.

“OHMYGOD!” I screamed and ran over and hugged them.

“I missed you guys!” I screamed.

“I missed you too Kaly.” Emma and Jordan said in unison. I giggled.

“Where’s Vegas?” I asked. Emma is dating Vinny and they went..wherever the hell they go during tour breaks and Jordan is dating Evan. They went to like..Italy or something like that.

“Wanna go to breakfast?” Emma asked.

“I have to run errands and crap with Jack but I can cook dinner for everyone.” I said. Everyone nodded. I giggled.

“Now scoot people, I need to shower.” I said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna be putting a few chapters up today. (: