Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Five

I walked into the mall with Jack holding my hand.

“You shouldn’t have worn that shirt with those shorts.” Jack said.

“And why not?” I asked flipping up my sunglasses. I was wear white distressed denim shorts that were really short, one of Jack’s glamour kills shirt that he made into a really loose tank top for me and a white cami.

“You look really hot in it, and guys are staring at you.” He said.

“Ok?” I said confused.

“Never mind, but you look really good.” He said smiling.

“Thanks.” I said smiling at Jack.

“Where to first?” He asked.

“Zumiez, Tilly’s, Pacsun, those places. I need clothes and bikinis.” Giggling.

“Well, this will be fun.” He said smiling.

“OMG! It’s Jack Barakat!” We heard being screamed. I looked at saw a group of girls walking towards Jack.

“I’ll um be in um PacSun.” I said. Jack pulled back to him.

“Don’t go.” He said. I nodded. The girls did the autographs and pictures. I just stood there. A girl, our age maybe, came up to me and hugged me. It shocked me. I, naturally, hugged back.

“Jack really likes you.” She said. I smiled.

“You can tell?” I asked her.

“Of course. He’s happier. By the way, I’m Kasey.” She said smiling.

“I’m Kaly.” I said smiling back.

“I know, Alex talks about you at the concerts a lot.” I nodded.

“Yeah. I’m surprised I don’t have a fan base by now.” I joked. Kasey laughed. We exchanged numbers and the fan girls left Jack. Jack walked over to me and hugged me tightly as Kasey walked away.

******

“EW! I don’t need to see you and Emma eye-fucking each other!” I screamed at dinner. Emma looked down and Vinny chuckled. I looked over at Jacey who was giggling like a little school girl. I rolled my eyes. I walked in on Alex and her fucking in the kitchen. I disinfected it like 5 times and Jack felt bad that I walked in on that. He made it up to me later. Wink wink.

***********

I put my bags in the tour bus. I can’t believe I’m going on the tour. I mean, it isn’t my first time, but what if Jack and I break up? Or I don’t know. It’s just always different when your dating one of them. When Lisa came with us..god, I wanted to kill myself. Jack, Matt, Rian and Zack make her being there better. Our inside jokes.

“Matt, are you keeping the Mickey Mouse shit to a minimum on this tour?” I asked walking up the steps onto the tour bus.

“Of course I am.” He said laughing.

“Good. He was in my nightmare last night.” I said narrowing my eyes at Matt.

“Sorry.” He said trying not to laugh. I shrugged.

“So, what’s the first stop?” I asked going to the mini-fridge only to find beer and salami. Oh, hot damn salami. I pulled the salami out and cut some up for me.

“Charlotte, North Carolina.” Matt said as the rest of the guys got on the bus.

*****
I sat down on the couch and put my feet on Jack’s lap. It was 3 in the morning and we were drunk off of our asses, yet we weren’t tired or puking….yet. Thank God. I had that feeling in my stomach. I jumped off of the couch and ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. I think….I have reached the point of no return. Matt, the only sane one on this bus right now, walked into the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail.

“Want my remedy?” He asked?

“Fuck yes.” I said as another round of puking started.