Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Seven

I pulled the cover over my head.

“Baabbbbyyy, you be amazing at fucking.” Jack said.

“Oh I know.” I said, still half sleep. I kissed Jack as he looked for our shirts in the mess we made.

“Found them.” He said against my lips.

*****

I slipped on Jack’s shirt and walked out of the room.

“I heard you.” Rian said shaking his head.

“And I care why?” I joked, he shrugged and laughed. I grabbed a bottle of water. Jack walked out into the kitchen area thing.

“I fucked my girl and daaayyyuuummm. She’s amazing.” He said happily. I blushed. Thank God Alex is still sleeping.

“Umm..Rian. How does one make coffee?” Jack asked. I rolled my eyes. Rian started mumbling stuff as he made the coffee.

*****

“Where are we going?” I asked Jack as I pulled on a loose tank top instead on a tight tank top.

“The beach, then the hotel.” He said. I nodded and slipped on my flip flops. The sun was setting when the bus pulled into the hotel parking lot.

“We’ll be back.” Jack said as we left the bus. Matt and the guys were checking into the hotel. I love Summer. The heat. The sun on my skin. We got to the boardwalk and guys started to look at me. Jack wrapped his arm around me as we walked.

“Damn…look at that ass.” I heard. Some guy grabbed my ass and I yelped. Jack turned around and glared. I pulled Jack onto the sand.

“You know those movies where the hot guy gets the gorgeous misunderstood girl to sneak out with him and they walk around the boardwalk at like 3 in the morning and they fall asleep on the beach.” I asked.

“Yeah.” He said.

“I always wanted that to happen to me.” I said looking down. Jack nodded and kissed me. I dug my toes into the warmish cold sand. Heaven.

“We should head back into the hotel.” He said, I nodded.

******

I stood in the bathroom, staring at myself. White soffee booty shorts and a black Green Day shirt. There was a bang on the door. I walked out of the bathroom and made sure Alex was still sleeping. Good. I looked out the peephole to see Jack. I opened it.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he smiled and grabbed my hand. Matt walked into my room and sat on the chair. I made a face and he just smiled. Jack shut the door and led me to the elevator holding my hand.
“What are we doing?” I asked.

“Sneaking out.” He said. I nodded and smiled. He listened. The elevator doors opened and we walked in.

“I wanna make it up to you. It was a mistake and I still feel bad. I know you forgive me, but just let me do this.” He said pressing the button. I nodded. The door dinged and Jack picked me up bridal style and ran out of the hotel lobby like…well, Jack. I laughed. He set me down when we hit the boardwalk. We started walking the boardwalk.

“What if Alex finds us?” I said walking down the ramp onto the beach.

“He won’t.” Jack said, “That’s why Matt is there.” I nodded. I ran and did a cartwheel then a back flip.

“Damn girl. I never knew you were /that/ flexible.” Jack said laughing. I nodded.

“My parents made me do cheerleading for a while when I was younger. Then when I turned 13, my boobs were ‘too big’ and I actually had hips. I wasn’t a size 0, so they kicked me off. Hence the anorexia. That’s why I wouldn’t really be around, I was cheering or at therapy. Matt’s sister is actually the only girl that didn’t turn against me.” I said sitting down on the sand.

“I’m sorry.” Jack said sitting next to me.

“Don’t.” I said laughing a little. Jack pulled me backwards and laid down. We looked up at the stars.

“I never wanted to be a cheerleader.” I said, “I wanted to be who I am. I am who I am now, and that’s the only thing that keeps me sane. Knowing I have complete control over me. That and music.” I concluded.

“Cheerleaders are the strippers of the schools.” Jack said laughing.

“Yeah, I hated it.” I said laughing.

“I bet you were hot.” He said seriously.

“I bet I wasn’t blonde.” I joked.

****

“Kaly..it’s getting early. The sun is gonna rise soon.” Jack said nudging my side to wake me up.

“Carry me..” I said as Jack picked me up.

*****

The sun peaking through the certain. Waking up and walking on to the balcony…without Alex screaming at you. Without tears running down your face. Without Matt telling Alex to calm down. Couldn’t have that have been my morning. No.

“You don’t control me! Fuck you Alex!” I screamed.

I grabbed my hair tie and walked out of my room. I ran down the hall to Jack’s room. I banged on the door.

“Kaly, what’s wrong?” Rian asked opening the door.

“I need J-Jack.” I said sniffling.

“He’s getting coffee.” Zack chimed in walking next to Rian. Fuck my life.

“What’s wrong?” They asked.

“Alex is pissed.” I sniffled.

“Jack should be back any minute.” Rian said opening the door more. I walked in, “Thanks Ry.” I said quietly. The balcony door was open and the ocean breeze was blowing the curtains around. I walked out onto the balcony and stared out into the ocean. I sat leaned against the wall and cried.

“Dude, what the hell is he pissed about?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let’s not find out.” I heard the door open.

“I GOT THE COFFEE!” Jack screamed.

“Dude, Kals here and she’s upset.”

“Take the fucking coffee.”

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked shutting the balcony door and sitting next to me.

“He found out. He’s so pissed off.” I sniffled and buried my face into my hands.

“That we snuck out?” I nodded.

“Shit fuck!” He screamed. I sobbed. It’s all my fault. I got up and opened the balcony door. Zack and Rian looked scared. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I walked over to Matt’s room. I opened it and walked to the balcony.

“Evan. Where is Matt’s credit card?” I asked.

“It’s on the counter by the fridge, why?” He asked looking concerned.

“I’m getting another room.” I said.

“If it’s the Alex thing, you can just have my bed and I can take yours.” He said compromising.

“Keep your bed, I’ll go by a raft and just sleep on your balcony.” He nodded and I left. I walked back to my room. I opened the door and grabbed my bikini top, a loose tank and flip flops. I changed in the bathroom and grabbed my purse.

Everything will work out, I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at updating; I'm sorry!!