Status: Will post whenever! Keep reading!!

Blood, Lust, And... Love?

Their Eyes

I could feel them watching me every where I went. I had hoped I had lost them but to think that after five years, they would find me again. But they did and now I had to think of a way to escape the again.
I walked into the bar and sure enough, I spotted several. But there was one at the bar who didn't look at me like the rest. My guess is he didn't know who I was. That would be a first....
I shook my head and focused on the task on hand. I had gotten some information that someone very powerful could help me with my problem. My source told me to meet this person here at this bar at precisely midnight. Well, it's precisely midnight and now it's time to find this person.
I walked to the bar, the entire time I could feel the heat their eyes scorching my back which was funny, considering there wasn't a single cell in a vampire's body that generated heat.
I sat down at the bar and immediately the bartender rushed to serve me. Bartender's never asked me for my I.D... I guess they don't really care. Not even the bouncer outside asked for it. Must be this dress I'm wearing.
"I'm looking for someone. Do think anyone else here is waiting for someone?" I ask him and he shrugs. Then, someone else calls him and he stalks off to satisfy that customer's needs. The moment he's gone, I'm surrounded by men. Well, at least it's better than being alone, because than the vampires might approach.
That's something I have to avoid at all costs.
A moment later, the bartender comes back with a drink. I look up at him, waiting to tell me what this is and how much it costs.
"It's from him." He points down the bar and I look to see who "he" is.
I'm totally utterly shocked. It's from that vampire who looked at me differently than the others. What the hell did he want.
While I was staring at the totally gorgeous vampire ( i have to admit that at least), the rest of the men around me walked away after plenty of shoos from the bartender.
I didn't her him telling them that I was meeting someone or that that someone was already here.
Then the bartender handed me a piece of paper. "He also told me to give this to you." he said then walked away.
I slowly opened the piece of paper and in it read: You are Keri I take it. You wanted to meet with me for something? If so, come take a seat right by me.
He couldn't be the one I was supposed to meet. You just don't ask a vampire to hide you, the mortal priestess from the other vampires. But he was my last choice. He looked totally clueless to the fact that i was the mortal priestess. That was to my advantage.
So, I slowly stood up and walked over to him. I could feel their eyes and I knew they were drawing closer.
So I did something drastic. I walked up to this vampire, wrapped my hands in his hair and before he could protest, I kissed him. That was sure to keep them away. I pulled away only when I knew that the other vampires had backed away.
"Okay, that was quite a welcome." I heard him say and I froze. His voice was angelic, and it reverberated through my entire being.
Not good.
I quickly pulled away. "Sorry 'bout that. I had to get rid of someone and kissing you was the best way to do it." I looked into his blue-grey eyes. They were captivating and I forgot to look away. Really not good.
"So I take it you need my help to get rid of someone." He said and I quickly snapped out of the trance I was in and noticed his arrogant smirk.
"Not really so much to get rid of someone, but..." I stopped, realizing that the vampires could hear me even across the dance floor. " i'll tell you later but first, can we get out of here." I said and pulled gently on his arm.
Shortly afterwards, I was in his car sitting right next to him in the passenger seat.
"So, where to?" He asked. I looked at him sternly before opening my mouth to speak.
"That's just it. I want you to hide me, like make me non-existent for a while. Get me away from here as fast as you possible can to some unknown place." I told him.
He looked at me like I was crazy.
"And what's in it for me if I do this?" He asks. I don't even hesitate to answer. I know what any vampire would work for and because I was the mortal priestess, mine was one of a kind and irresistible.
I tilted my head to the side and pulled my hair back and exposed the artery in my neck. "I know you can smell it and I know you want it. If you help me, you can have my blood. Only when I'm willing of course."
He stared at me a moment longer before leaning in and sinking his fangs into my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keri's dress look at: http://www.thedivanetwork.com/ebay/id0040-MC10-10256-BLACK3.jpg
For Rayn's outfit, look at... but ignore the person: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qTbQgwy8qkk/SuN2-huXgsI/AAAAAAAACRg/miAj-eujZQw/s400/billie-joe-armstrong-2.jpg
Hope you like this story! I've been wanting to create a vampire story for awhile now so here it is!!
Please Comment and Subscribe!!!!!