Status: Will post whenever! Keep reading!!

Blood, Lust, And... Love?

Getting Away

The scent of her blood was driving me crazy and I couldn't hold back when she offered herself so freely. She gave a little yelp when my fangs pierced her skin though she would've felt pure pleasure if I had licked her neck. And now that my saliva had mixed with her blood as I sucked, she began to moan.

A vampire's saliva had endorphines in it to make the human feel pleasure instead of bed. And, just the act of drinking blood gets any vampire pleasure. So, the simple act of a vampire drinking a human's blood is very sexual. And that's why I had pulled her onto my lap, her legs on either side of me and her dress riding up.

My hand automatically went up to her breast as she moaned when I suckled. Her blood was intoxicating and I couldn't pull away. I knew I had already drunk too much and she realized this.

"S-stop. That's enough." She tried to pull away and somehow I found the strength to let her go, but only slowly, reluctantly.

She stared at me, her eyes dark and glazed with desire and passion. And I leaned in so i could close the bite marks. She flinched away but I looked at her. "Let me heal it."

After a second of debating it in her head, she leaned in and I licked the wound, getting some of her blood on my tongue. Shocks of pleasure shot down my spine and rested between my legs where I was already hard and throbbing. She just had to shift then and I couldn't hold back the groan. She looked in my eyes and licked her lips softly. I had no idea what she was going to do but she surprised me by leaning in and biting my bottom lip softly.

Her hand crept down to the bulge in my jeans and she slowly slid her hand down beneath the hem of my pants and her delicate fingers touched me and I threw back my head and groaned again.

My driver, and dearest friend, chose that moment to interrupt.

"Um, where the hell are we going?" He looked at me in the rear view mirror and I reluctantly pulled Keri's hand out of my pants and away from my throbbing penis. It's a good thing I had Matt look up miss Keri because right then she passed out from lack of blood. I stared down at her, startled that I had drunk more than I thought.

"Her place. Then I want you to go inside and grab whatever looks valuable and the necessities. Got it." I told him. He just nodded and drove off. I put Keri in a better position and held to my chest. Matt's ex-boyfriend and introduced Keri to Matt and it was Keri who asked Matt for help.

So all I really knew about Keri was that she was in deep trouble and that she had to get away. Also, I thought of the way Matt and talked about her. Matt hadn't been so fascinated with a woman since Jenny. I could only imagine how he must have felt when Keri offered herself up to me and let me drink her blood. And I could also imagine the pain he felt when I touched her and she touched me...

Matt was the only human I trusted, which made him the only being in the world I cared about. So, hurting Matt was not one of my favorite things to do.

I looked down at the sleeping beauty in my arms and I had the impulse to lean down and kiss her gently on the forehead. That impulse confused me and instead of falling through with it, I looked out the window as we stopped at a broken down apartment building. Matt immediately got out and rush up the steps. A few minutes later he had several bags carried in tow and he threw them into the trunk, got back in the car, and sped out of the city.

Slightly groggy from the amount of blood I drunk, I laid my head against the window and slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short! i've been low on creative juice lately!!
Anyways, Thank chu to the following people!
Remorse
XxSpiritedxAwayxX
Hopeless Heart
And also thank chu to my 4 subscribers and all my readers!!
Pleas subscribe n comment.... it will motivate me more if I know my story is like so plz dnt be a silent reader, comment!
Also, any typos or mistakes, let me now!!!
Any ideas, I'd really like to hear them!!
thank chu!!!!!!!!!