Status: Will post whenever! Keep reading!!

Blood, Lust, And... Love?

In The Middle Of No Where

I woke up in a large bed, entagled in silk sheets and sunlight streaming in from the crack between the canopy curtains. I sat up and looked around. The canopy curtains were down and I couldn't see past them.

I sat up and let the royal blue silk sheets fall down to my waist. I was wearing a silk gown the color of pearls. I reached for the nearest curtain and ran my hand over its royal blue velvet.

I've never seen such luxurous fabric in my life. It all felt good against my skin and i wanted nothing more than to crawl back underneath the silk sheets and sleep.... but I wasn't alone.

"Are you finally awake?" His voice seemed to crawl over my skin, caressing it just like the silk. A moment later he pulled back the velvet curtains and stared at me. His eyes caught mine instantly and i felt so drawn to him that I almost let my gaurd down.

He was a vampire, he wanted my blood, or my ability to bear his children. He didn't want me, Keri for who I am but what I am to vampires.

The thought had me licking my lips and noticed my parched throat. I tried to speak but no words came out. I touched my throat and he nodded, knowing what I need, so he left.

A few seconds letter he's back, and not alone. Matt, the one who had set up the meeting in the first place, was with him.

Matt handed me the water and i gulped it down. Matt was pulling back the velvet curtains but shutting the curtains over the windows and turning on the bedside lamp. The room got darker and the vampire's eyes shone a beautiful blue that I almost got pulled back into them. Then I realized I didn't even know his name. He is helping me, whether he's a vampire or not.

"Who are you? Where are we?" I asked, my voice cracking and I gulped down some more water.

"My name is Rayn Fernanden. And we're in the middle of no-where." He said
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short, did this at skool, shorten periods!

thank chu all though!

comment, subscribe, and message n stuff!