Status: going to try to write a little every week, but i may forget...

Strange Days at Decaydance Records or How Pete Wentz Adopted Me, Figuratively Speaking

Sleep Over

I had an awesome time singing, but it is pretty boring to describe, so fast forward!!!

We were walking out of the recording studio, and Pete asked what I'd want to do next. “Well,” I said. It would be completely awesome if we could eat dinner right now. I'm really hungry.” My stomach growled, backing me up.

So Pete took us to his favorite restaurant. As we got seated, Pete's phone rang. He simply looked at it, sighed, and with a quick “excuse me,” walked off.

My eyebrow raised at Brendon and Spencer. “Ashlee,” they said, almost as if the name was venom. Ah, it makes sense. Pete's soon to be ex-wife. It had to be a bummer.

We waited for Pete. Spencer knew the drink he would get, so he ordered it for him to at least get that out of the way. Pete walked in just as the waitress was about to ask us for our orders a second time. “Hey, would you mind bringing a kid's menu?” The waitress said it wouldn't be a problem, and she walked off to get one. “So, you'll get to meet Bronx,” he said to me.

I smiled. “Really, that's awesome!”

He nodded with a light smile. “It sure is. But that means we have to make rules tonight. Everything has to be kid friendly. So no strip clubs.”

Laughing, I replied. “I wasn't planning to in the first place, but I'll keep that in mind. How about... a sleep over with... The Academy is..., Cobra Starship, Brendon, and Spencer.”

He nodded. “Will do. William, Adam, Gabe, and Ryland are in L.A., so I'll text them. Is that cool?”

“Totally,” I said. Then turned my head, Brendon seemed spaced out, looking in my direction. I tilted my head and looked behind me. Yeah, he's totally spaced out. I snapped my fingers in his face, “Brendon!”

Brendon jumped and looked at me. “What happened?”

I smirked. “You apparently went to another dimension. I just brought you back with my snapping powers.”

Turning red, he chuckled. “Yeah, I guess I do that...” He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Within two hours, we were back at Pete's. I was hanging with Bronx, and we were having plenty of fun. All we were waiting for were Gabe, William, and about fifteen pizzas. Pete didn't even think fifteen would be enough... even though we bought three or four tubs of ice cream. Pete slumber-partied hard, I'm guessing.

Brendon and I were playing candy land with Bronx when, Gabe came in, William thirty minutes behind him. “So, what are we going to do?” Pete asked.

“Pete!” Brendon said, “Don't you see, we're playing a game of Candy Land! Now leave us alone while I beat Allee!” Bronx was laughing at us.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “Ok, you've made it a challenge, who ever wins gets to... tickle attack the loser!”

Brendon glared (and you know Brendon's heart melting expressions), “Well, your on.”

So we began playing Candy Land with Bronx, and as the game went on, the competition between Brendon and me was fierce. When the game ended, Bronx had beaten us, with me in second place, and Brendon losing.

I was making a dramatic start at tickling him... when Bronx attacked me, tickling me. I was laughing hysterically, “What is going on!?” I asked. “Why... are you... tickling me.... Bronx.”

His little innocent confusion was so cute. “I won. You said the winner gets to tickle attack.”

I grinned and nodded, “Your right.”

“Ok, Bronx, it's your bedtime,” Pete said, just walking in. He picked him up, despite the little boy's aborable protest, and took him upstairs.

Then the party began. We pigged out on everything, and rocked out to music. Brendon and Gabe convinced Pete to get the booze out, and he submitted soon enough. They were the only two drinking heavily, and they were crazy drunks. The rest of us found entertainment simply sitting and watching them.

“Here I am composing a burlesque,” Brendon sang before jumping on my lap. “Out of where they rest their necks,” he pulled me up and danced as he sang the song in a sloppy manner.

Soon enough, my jet lag caught up to me. It was eleven. One o'clock my time, and I was exausted. “I told Pete, Spencer, and the others good night then headed upstairs.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up the next morning, strapped down by an arm covered by a tattoo of piano keys. I turned to see Brendon, face down in the pillow next to me.

Ok....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys, I'm seriously out of creative juice. Help me!!! I want ideas!