Is This A Game To You?

The Only One

I always wondered if you really felt the same. If this was all a game to you, the marriage meant nothing more than a free fuck. I felt like I was just being used, that maybe I’d fallen for your charms. I could get anyone I wanted but you are the only one I love. I want to know if you really care or is this just a charade. Are you trying not to hurt me, trying not to get me to hate you after all this pain? During our love have you ever felt like I was a different person? The one you wish you were with, instead of me and my scared body. I sorry but I can’t stay if you treat me like this I’m not just somebody’s doll.

I sit down with you to talk about anything, try to get you to admit that you didn’t need me. This is all a game to you, nothing more. Our marriage was a lie forged to get me to fuck you whenever you wanted. I packed my bags, left the ring upon the pillow, wrote a note and walked away. I don’t know where I will go as long as it’s far away from you. I won’t answer your calls I can’t deal with this bull crap. I turn my phone off; leave it in the bottom of my bag. I’m sorry I can’t deal. I’ve already broken my heart, and I can’t fix it nobody can.

I meet up with him, just to get over you, but I can’t no matter how hard I cry. He holds me close, nurses all my hurts. I know he will leave me soon, as I bring this blade up to my neck. I can feel my heart beating faster; I never wanted to believe it. I sit in our front garden crying covered in blood. I was dying, not even you could save me now. I’m too far, too close to the edge. On the windows of your car I write ‘I love you’ in my crimson blood. I turn on Cauterize, playing’ Porcelain’.

My final breath with my favorite song, the one Id based this time away on. Maybe I’ll find a better one, once I’ve moved on from this all.