Betrayal

The Oneshot

The thunder like noise echoed around the studio, as his fist came in contact with the wall.

"For crying out loud!" Screamed Frank standing up, his fists clenched.

Gerard carefully took his hand off the wall, wincing slightly as he unclenched his fist.

"You seriously don't believe me?" Spat Frank

"Why the hell should I? Your a lying twat!" snarled Gerard as he walked towards Frank

If Frank hadn’t have been so angry he would have backed down, as a rage pumped through Gerard's veins. Everyone who knew him knew not to mess with an angry Gerard.

But Frank couldn't care less; his best friend didn't believe him! Frank couldn't get it. Why? Why would Gerard blame him?

"I Swear Gee, I didn't fucking kill him!"

Gerard stood in a deafening silence, shaking his head angrily, his long black hair swaying in front of his eyes that where filled with rage and sorrow.

"My brother Frank...my baby brother Frankie. How could you, you sick bastard?!?"

"Gerard face up to facts! I didn't fucking kill him! We don't know who, but it wasn't me, okay?!? You can't just start accusing me of murder!" Screeched Frank exasperatedly.

"NO! I'm his big brother...I was supposed to protect him, he wasn't supposed to go this way!" cried Gerard as he pounced at Frank.

Frank was taken by surprise as the screaming wreck that was Gerard, landed on him and started throwing punches.

He began trying his hardest to push Gerard off him, without hurting him. Gerard caught him in a sensitive area and Frank cried out.

"This is revenge Frank! Revenge!" Gerard laughed hysterically.

Frank froze as he felt smooth metal run across his cheek. He shivered in fear as Gerard brought the weapon to Frank's head.

"Gee, please! Don't do this!" begged Frank as salty tears ran down his face. Well aware that at any minute, his best friend could pull the trigger and his life would end.

"But I must. Revenge is sweet old friend,” whispered Gerard as he kissed Frank's forehead.

He stepped back. Took a deep breath and looked into Frank's fear filled eye's one more time.

Then he pulled the trigger.

Gerard felt the crimson liquid fall on his pale skin in slow motion, watched Frank's eyes open wide in shock as his life ended in a matter of seconds.

Silence. Gerard had always hated silence. He felt another tear roll down his face as he placed the gun on the near by table.

He stared at the lifeless body of his best friend.

Gerard spun around as he heard a voice.

"Tut tut, Gerard, what a mess."

"Y...you!" stuttered Gerard

"Oh glad to see you remember me!"

"What are you doing here?" demanded Gee

"Guess"

"B..b..but no! It was Frank! I know it was!"

"Frank? A murderer?" mocked the voice

Gerard didn't know what to do. He had killed his innocent best friend.

"You liar! I killed him! I know it was him!"

"Well, you did a fine job. Maybe you'd like to help me sometime?"

"Go to hell!" sobbed Gerard, running over to Frank's body.

"I am so sorry Frankie! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" cried Gerard, picking up his friend's body. Not watching the real killer. Only realizing that he had moved when he felt the bullet dig into his skull.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for an English Assignment - The theme was to have a twist... Feedback please?