Status: one shot (:

Nothing to me.

I feel like I can fly.

He ran his soft lips over the back of my neck, lifting my long hair, sweeping it over my
shoulder, and trailing his lips over my neck so softly, it were as if he was a ghost. His hands ran over my curvy hips, and he picked up my hands along the way, lifting our hands in the air, and he softly spun me around to face him. His perfect eyes shone, turning deeper blue with lust and happiness. His hands were entwined with mine, and I wanted nothing but him.

He was absolutely gorgeous, tall and God like. Everything I’d ever wanted, he was the person who’s arms I wanted to fall asleep in, and his face was the face I wanted to wake up to every morning. I wasn’t the only one who wanted him though. He was what about fifty other girls wanted, and I knew I had to fight for his love. He removed his hands, to tip vodka down my throat, and then put his hands back. The alcohol intoxicated my brain, making it hard to think straight, but if I had him in my arms, I didn’t need to think.

He dropped his head, forcefully pushing his lips against mine, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip, trying to gain entrance. All of a sudden, he moved his hands away from mine, only to push me down, and turn to the girl behind him. Reject washed through me, taking over any happiness I had with him, why does everybody always leave? And then furiousness. How dare him. I was sick of being second fucking best. It was never going to happen ever again. Ever. I pushed myself of the floor, roughly grabbed the boy I’d loved two seconds ago, and slapped him hard around the face. “Go fuck yourself” I whispered in his ear, and laughed in his face. He was nothing to me. He meant fuck all to me.

I got the fuck outta there, running in the pouring rain to my old battered car, the rain running down my face, soaking my clothes and washing away any trace of that bastard. I didn’t have a fucking clue where I was going to go, my parents hated me, my friends thought I was a washout, and I had no flat. But as long as I’m nowhere near him, I was good. I caught a glimpse of myself in the car window, my hair was straggly, and my lipstick stuck out on my pale face, but I was smiling. I didn’t need him, and I was glad, I wouldn’t waste my time anymore, not loving anybody, not trusting anyone, after all, they all leave in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, I know it's not amazing or anything. </3