Status: on going.

Forever Young

Tonight.

No One's POV.
"So Jack, How you doing?", Alex asked Jack as everyone around the table leaned in.

"F-fine thanks", Jack stuttered.

"Good, good", Alex smiled and looked over his shoulder.

"What about Matt and Zack then?", Alex asked, leaning closer into Jack, making him blush more.

"What about them?", Jack tried to hold down the ever growing blush.

Alex chuckled, "What's going on between them? You were there this morning right, I'm sure Matt said something to you after Zack left".

"I d-don't think it's my place to tell you", Jack said looking down into his lap, suddenly his jean's became a bit more interesting.

The 5 boys on the table laughed, "OK, OK" Alex smirked. "But you know, if you wanna tell me, call me sometime", Alex winked and slid a hand up Jack's leg, making his way dangerously close to his crotch.

Jack completely failed to hide his blush. He quickly got up and scurried away, hearing the boys laughing in the background, 'damn Alex'.

Jack got out of the canteen and let out a deep breath, his face was hot and red and he was out of breath, not from running though.

Back at the table Alex was thinking of a plan, which is never good. He jumped to his feet, said his goodbyes to everyone at the table and ran off, dodging the shouting girls asking him on a date and made his way to try and find Zack
and Matt.
___________________________________________________-

"So, what's the plan for tonight then?", Matt asked Zack, trying to start a conversation between the pair.

"Dinner and a movie", Zack smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds ni-", Matt was cut off by Alex running at them and shouting.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I have an idea!", Alex shouted, letting out pants in between words. Zack and Matt both looked at each other then nodded their head's at Alex, telling him to explain. "How about a double date tonight?!", Alex pleaded.
Zack and Matt both looked at each, not sure what to think.

"Well, we all ready have plans for tonight", Zack tried to explain.

"I know but this is so better than what you have already got planned!", Alex tried to bargain.

"Suppose we did say yes, who would you be asking?", Matt asked as Zack gave him the eye.

"It's a surprise, it will be fun trust me! I'll text you the details later Zack, you just need to pick up Matt around half 6? OK great! See you later!", Alex shouted off before either one of the two boys had time to say no.

"Well, that was strange", Matt laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know why Alex wants to go on a double date though, he doesn't even have a boyfriend or girlfriend! He just doesn't want me to be happy or do things by myself! It's so annoying, can't I have one night to myself or with someone?!", Zack said angrily, "I was really looking forward to tonight as well", Zack quickly put his hand over his mouth, realizing what he had just said.

"So, you were looking forward to tonight then?", Matt smirked.

"Y-yeah, of course", Zack stuttered and blushed.

"That makes two of us", Matt smiled up at him. "I have to go to lesson now, so, I'll see you later then?", Matt asked.

"Of course, I'll pick you up around half six OK?".

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm looking forward to it", Matt had a sudden burst of confidence and leaned in and kissed Zack on the cheek. He walked into the science room, turning around to give Zack a wave before he closed the door. Zack stood there dumbfounded.

Zack blushed and stayed still for a couple more seconds the walked out to his lesson, a smile stuck on his face.

_______________________________________________________-

Alex ran down the hallways again, searching for a certain boy. He came to the lockers and looked down each isle. He came to the last row and spotted the boy. "Jack, hey!", Alex chirped.

"erm, Hey", Jack said.

"Have you got any plans for tonight then?"

"I-I Don't think so"

"Good! Because you're coming out with me! Zack and Matt will be there too. A double date thing.", Alex said excitedly.

"W-what?", Jack stuttered, confused.

"Never mind, just be ready by half 6. I'll find out where you live by asking Matt, I'll see you then! Don't forget!", Alex called as he jogged off to his next lesson, a big fat grin on his face.

"W-wait!", Jack called, but it was too late, Alex had already gone. Jack knew what Alex had said but he still had no idea what was happening.

Jack's mind wondered all through-out Art. His thoughts filled with Alex and what he had said earlier.

Tonight was going to be a long night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Late update, sorry. I've been running behind on things lately.
I saw All Time Low last saturday and Glamour Of The Kill yesterday,
I've had tons of school work and I've been revising no end.
So I haven't had time, I'll try and make some though,
for you guys :)
Thanks for reading!
Comment please :D x