Status: on going.

Forever Young

Honest Mistake

Not much was said after the words exchanged between Alex and Zack in the bathroom. The table was quite apart from when someone made a comment on the food.

When they finished eating, Alex tapped Matt's leg. Matt looked up and his eyes meet with Alex's. His eyes darted towards the door and Matt nodded. "I'm just going to get some air", Alex said getting up from the table as the others nodded.

Matt counted two minutes then told Zack and Jack he was going to check on Alex. Matt left the table as Jack said OK. He looked back at Zack noticing he didn't do anything and he smiled sadly. "I'll be back in a minute and then do you wanna get out of here Zack?", Matt smiled.

Zack's head shot up and his face went red, "Yeah, that would be nice", Zack grinned.

"OK, I'll be right back!", Matt quickly headed towards the door still smiling.

Matt was met with the cold breeze of the outside as soon as he opened the two glass doors. He saw Alex standing against a wall, one leg up on the wall and hands in his pockets.

"Hey", Matt said as he walked closer to Alex.

"Hey", Alex repeated. "The mood is so tense in there", Alex laughed.

"I know", Matt said as he joined Alex. They stood in silence for a minute or so before Alex decided to speak again, "It's funny how we're both on a double date with different people"

"Yeah", Matt whispered looking down.

"I suppose what we did was only a one time thing though", Alex sighed.

"Not really, we went out a couple of times after that", Matt added.

"Yeah we did", Alex smirked. Matt put his head up at the night sky and took a deep breath.

Matt suddenly turned to Alex, "You left me hanging! I didn't know what was going on between us. You stopped calling me and you didn't return my texts. I don't mean to sound clingy but you could have told me what was going on!", Matt shouted at Alex, his cheeks going red.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me Matt", Alex smirked again and turned to face Matt.

"Yes you did! Don't play dumb with me Alex!", Matt said angrily as he shook his finger at Alex.

"Well If you still fell that way we could always, you know...", Alex dragged off and pointed towards the alleyway next to the building they were at.

"W-what no!", Matt protested, "I'm happy now, I'm getting somewhere with someone who actually likes me. I know he's not gonna disappear like you did!", Matt shouted as he blushed.

"What Zack?, don't make me laugh", Alex laughed. Matt huffed and slapped Alex hard around the face. Alex was shocked but soon got a smirked back on his face.

Alex quickly pulled Matt closer to him and attached their lips together. His cold lips mingled with Matt's. Alex licked Matt's bottom lip and Matt opened it, not really sure what was going on. Alex's tongue slipped inside Matt's mouth. Their mouths moved and their heads turned, connecting with the kiss. Alex's tongue explored the inside of Matt's mouth, licking over his teeth and swiping around the inside of his mouth.

Alex slipped a hand underneath Matt's shirt, Matt quickly realized what he was doing and he smack him away. "You were enjoying it a minute a go!", Alex smirked, accusing him.

"W-whatever! This is wrong, don't do this to me Alex!", Matt pleaded.

"Do you want me to stay or do you want me to go?", Alex asked.

"Just go", Matt turned around from Alex and fell to the floor.

"Well, that's not gonna happen this time", Alex said as he joined Matt on the floor. He wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead as Matt turned his head towards Alex.

"But I don't want you this time Alex.", Matt stated. "I'm sorry".

"I'm not gonna give up on you this easily though Matt, not after I just remembered why I liked you in the first place.", Alex said.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. I'm not gonna give up on you, your so perfect and I'm not gonna give up someone like you", Alex explained.

"N-no Alex, I can't do this", Matt cried. He got up out of Alex's hold and quickly walked away from here, wiping his tears with his sleeve and ignore the protesting Alex shouting for him to come back.

Matt quickly got back to the table to find Jack and Zack deep in conversation. Matt stood there, watching the two and tapping his foot. He was hoping to get gone before Alex came back in.

Zack noticed Matt's presence and turned to face him, he smiled and turned back to Jack to say goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow Jack, are you alright to get home?", He asked Jack.

Jack nodded and turned to face Matt, "I'll see you tomorrow by the front gate Matt", Jack winked and then waved.

Zack grabbed his coat off the chair and walked over to where Matt was standing, "Ready?", Matt asked Zack. He nodded his head and the two made their way towards the exit.

To Matt's displeasure, they bumped into Alex who was just walking in. "Hey Zack, Matt", He said.

"Hey Alex, you alright to take Jack home?", Zack said.

"Yeah, at least he'll take notice of me", Alex laughed as he saw Matt's face screw up. Zack didn't catch on, thinking it was about him.

"Y-yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.", Zack said confused. Alex walked past to the two, graping Matt's hand on his way past them. Matt hoped no one saw that.

He blushed and turned his head around to look at Alex who was walking towards Jack. Matt shook his head and took Zack's hand. "Let's go", Matt said.

Zack smiled at Matt and how their hands were joined. Zack tightened his hand around Matt's, "Do you wanna go for a walk or something before we go back, There's a park near here", Zack suggested.

"Yeah, I'd like that", Matt smiled up at Zack, pushing all the thoughts of Alex to the back of his mind.

'I'm not gonna mess this up, this time around.' Matt thought as him and Zack set off,
A smile on both their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
Long time no update.
Bump in the round, but this will still be a Jalex and Zatt pairing story!
I had a good idea though, so you know I'm gonna go with it!
I Hope you enjoyed it!
Comment please?<3
Next update soon.
-Georgia x