Lost Within Temptation

Revealed.

'Breathe Aby, its gonna be fine' I told myself as I went up to him. He held his arms open and we went into a nice hug. Wow, I was really worried about telling him, but he had to know.
"Hey!" He said in a calm voice.
"Hiya! Sorry I couldn't come today." I said in an apologetic voice.
"It's fine, you had a perfectly good reason why you couldn't come, we'll have to go some other time," he gave me a little smile, which made me blush a little "so how are you?"
"I'm okay I guess, how about you?" well I was lying a bit there... I felt sick, I mean really sick. I wondered how he was gonna take this. I said that last thing with effort, but I didn't want him to worry. But he could tell from my voice something was up.
"Anything wrong? But if you don't wanna say, don't." Here it goes. Nows my chance to tell him.
"Mikey, I have something to tell you." I said quite quickly.
"What's that?" He had a worried expression on his face.
"Well you know how I went to the hospital earlier?" his expression changed to a kinda shocked but mostly worried face.
"Erm yeah..." I took one big gulp of air and it just came out.
"Well I have a brain tumor, it's not a serious one and you don't need to worry about it, i'm taking medication and i'm taking some therapy for it." there I said it, it just came out my mouth, his face went blank, he didn't speak for about 5 minutes and we were left in silence... He managed to speak.
"Wow, that's a big thing to take in..." He hesitated, trying to find something to say, then he spoke again "I mean, you didn't have to tell me like if you didn't want to, but seeing as your part of my life now, as in being my girlfriend, then i'll be here every step of the way, being a friend and supporting you through this, i'll be here to help you stay strong! Of course i'm gonna worry cos I care about you and it's a big thing, well it is for me anyway..." omg.. I felt like crying, he was so supportive and caring, how could I deserve someone like him, I was actually speechless. What do I say back to that? It was so sweet!
"I know it is, and thank you so much, I guess i'll need you, you are the most sweetest person ever! Of course I was gonna tell you, you deserve to know, and I was wondering would you come with me to see my doctor on tuesday? It would mean a lot if you were there.." That was a crap response, it was all I could think of. God I am stupid, but seriously nothing could compare to him, he's so perfect!
"Don't thank me, i'll always be here okay? Of course I will, what time shall I be at yours for?"
"10 if that's okay?"
"Anythings fine for me," he smiled, which made me a little happier, cos he was happy.
"Okay, so what do you wanna do now? I've got an hour, and it's 6 o'clock.."
"We could go to the park for a little while, I know a special place."
"Umm okay." He took my hand, and we walked to the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know it's not very good, but i'm not that good tbh xD anyway, feel free to comment :') -Gee x