Late at Night...

13

Chapter 13:
Jess’s POV:
Sonny and I had to find a way to Abbie. If she wasn’t here anymore, who knows where she was and how she was. That’s if she’s even still alive. I forced myself to push that terrible thought from my mind.
After a lot of research on the internet, Sonny and I had came up with a plan that would hopefully work. It consisted of some kind of religious-type ritual thing to call upon vampires. It sounded a bit dodgy, but regardless, we had to try it.
We set it all up and looked at each with slightly nervous looks on our faces before we began.
Well it worked all right.
Gerard didn’t appear. This time it was that other vampire he was with before, Emma, was it? I think so. Anyways neither of us even had time to react before she grabbed my arm with her right hand and Sonny’s arm with her left hand, holding us in a firm grip. We disappeared then. Well at least my room did.
The three of us were now in another room. It looked to be a bedroom. The walls were black, the floor a dark brown shade of wood. The king sized bed had crimson velvet blankets and pillows. The curtains were also crimson coloured velvet. Their was an elegant looking lounge which was a dark shade of purple, also velvet. The area rug in the centre of the room was velvet, coloured crimson and the dark purple, with a very complicated pattern on it. The fireplace that was set on the wall opposite the couch was fairly large and complimented the colours of the room. There was a mahogany coffee table separating the lounge from the fireplace.
Emma left the room without a word. Sonny and I hadn’t even registered what had happened yet. She slammed the door shut and I heard the soft clicking sound of the door being locked.
Sonny and I explored the room and found nothing exciting in there. There was another door and we were excited for a few seconds, thinking we could escape, but no such luck. The door just lead to a bathroom which had a door on the other side of it…but sadly it was locked.
The room was beautiful, I’ll admit. It had so much elegance about it, it looked very expensive. The bathroom was of no less standard. Honestly, the bathroom was bigger than my bedroom was.
Rich vampires.
We were locked in the room for about four hours before anything happened. We didn’t do much except admire the beauty of the room, talk about vampires, talk about the room, explore the room further, and fall asleep for about an hour on the soft velvet lounge.
Yes, so we were in there for about four hours before anything happened. And that anything was something that would change our lives forever…