none

chapter 1

My names shady. shady blue to be correct. I was indeed some sorta creature but i didnt know it my mom. the one i loved with all my heart died when i was12 with cancer i went to live with my aunt. she lived in the middle of know where. but lucky she did or else they would have found me. I was outside of my house brick red several animals. It was lonely but the dog that came to use. a black german showed up at our house. I named him D cause i liked it and standed short for something great. after a week of having him around he was family i loved him he came inside know sat at the foot of my bed. but one night i woke to a young man age 16 me being 13 worried about it a bit but he didnt move he said my name i answer back with yes. I have been sent here by ur father u relize what u are right said the man. what i said dint know what to reply with i just said yes i know stupid but he reminded me of someone D to be exact but i ignored that. You need to come with me know the Rang will come to take you if u dont.but what about my aunt i said will she be ok. yes said D with a smile a smirk to be exact. Get your stuff. No! i said i not living her she is my family. shes human he wont hurt her. no i said mad i dont know you how can i trust you. My name is beast but u call me D it is catchier and your going. No and ok so u are D and no the answer is still no. all of a sudden D picks me up me stunned that he did he takes me away. Let me go i said. no said D you need to stay alive for the sake of this world. i waggled around trying to get free when hes carrying me yet moving very fast to be walking. Stop moving around he said. No let me free. all of a sudden he kisses me and i black out.