Status: July 01, 2011. Currently on hiatus.

The Secrets of You and I

Preface

Nick quickly scanned the street before pulling into a parking spot. Both he and Big Rob climbed out of the black Escalade. It took only mere seconds before the paparazzi took notice that a Jonas brother was in the area. Nick quickly handed Big Rob some coins before opening the door to the back seat and pulling something out. Big Rob fed the meter and he and Nick started walking. Nick lowered his sunglasses to block out the blinding sun. He followed behind Big Rob and did his best to ignore the surrounding group of paparazzi who were yelling questions at him. His only concern was getting into Sadie and picking up his girlfriend.

After another minute, he finally made it to the door. Big Rob opened the door and ushered him in quickly. Outside, the photographers were quietly quickly talking among themselves and into cell phones. They all needed to get these photos developed as quickly as possible since all the magazines would be scrambling to be the first to premier these photos and the story to go along with it.

It wasn't every day that you saw seventeen-year-old Nick Jonas walking around with a baby girl on his hip.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this story. This idea keeps nagging me so I'm posting this. I'm pretty sure this idea has been done already but this is my story and interpertation of the idea.

Once I get a feel for how this story will do, then I'll make a proper banner and layout for it. And I'm not quite sure the title fit yets so don't be surprised if it changes in the future.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!