Status: On hold

Care Free

The Kiss

“He’s scum!” Celice yelled. I wished she wouldn’t yell when we were in school. I already knew he was scum first hand. Shane Henricksen was nothing but bad news, he was a cute new guy, but he wasn’t some body you went out with. Definitely not.

“I know, Leece.” I consoled her. About a week after she and he got together, he kissed her, which he never did to me. I was so jealous. I didn’t understand how he wanted to kiss her when they were hanging out, going on dates and whatever, but he never kissed me. Come to think of it, he never hugged me either. The only thing he did was hold my hand.

Despite all the tension between us girls and Shane, Logan and he were still tight. Logan could honestly not give a shit if it was awkward between all of us; he still brought Shane to our lunch table as if every thing was normal. Usually I would love this about Logan, not caring what other people felt if it was getting in the way of one of his friends, but right then it pissed me off.

“How could he go and do this? Like, seriously?” She said.

“Dude, I know. I don’t get it…” I didn’t know what to say. I was never any good at these types of situations.

The bell rang.

“Ugh,” She leaned her head into my shoulder, getting this close to people made me weird and awkward so I tensed up.

“It’s okay, Leece.” I patted her back, awkwardly. “We gotta go to class though, are you gonna be okay?”

“Yeah, whatever. Hopefully I won’t have to see the douche bag.”

“I know,” I said. I didn’t know what else to tell her so I walked off, into first period.

“Hey,” Logan said, smiling.

“What’s up with you?” I smirked.

“Just a happy day.”

“Wow, that’s a first. When was school ever a happy day for you?” I asked.

He flipped his blonde hair. “Whenever you got here.” He winked at me.

“Oh, please.” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, you know what we need to do?” He asked, his eyes literally shining.
“What’s that?” I replied.

“We need to go hang out for lunch, remember when we used to do that? Just you and me, go to McDonalds or something?” I did remember that, way back in the day. We were just freshman then, excited that we could actually go off campus for lunch. Celice always stayed behind with her new, senior boyfriends. Seniors were nasty, all they wanted was sex.

“Um,” I thought for a second. “Yeah, that would be cool. You drive?”

“Definitely, I’ll even p—“

“Alonna! Logan!” The teacher looked at us sternly. “I. Am. Talking.” Logan and I said our apologies but still looked at each other and smiled, knowing exactly what each other was thinking.

At lunch, just like Logan promised, he took me out to McDonalds and we sat at one of the funny looking tables.

“So, what’s new in life?” He asked with a mouthful of McChicken, my favorite.

“Nothing much,” I replied. I also had a mouthful of food.

He swallowed his mouthful. “You look attractive when you talk with your mouth full of food.”

“Shut up!” I laughed and swatted him.

He looked at his watch. “You need to hurry, piggy. We only have 20 minutes to get back to class.”

“Oh, come on. That’s a long time, dude.”

“Not if we want to make it to the park to sit on the bridge and watch the water,” He said. “I know you like that.”

I stared at him, shocked. That was exactly what we used to do as kids. I loved the way the sun light shone through the water over the things drifting on top making shadows.

“I know, I rock.” He stood up and put our trash onto the tray. Holding that in one hand, he reached for mine with the other.

“You’re being awfully sweet today,” I said in a deep, mocking voice.

“I’m a sweet dude,” He winked. “Get used to it.”

He drove us over to the park, which was only, like, 2 minutes away. He grabbed my hand as soon as we got out of the car and led me over to the bridge. It was an especially sunny day so the shadows were extremely noticeable, it was beautiful.

“Thanks for this, Logan…But why now?” I faced him and asked.

“Well…” He started out. Then he put his hand behind my neck and crushed my lips with his. I was shocked for a second, not knowing what to do, but then I kissed him back. He ran his tongue over my lips and I parted them, giving him full access to my mouth. He slipped his hand down my back and pulled my closer.

“Logan,” I said into his mouth.

“What?” He said. He never stopped kissing me. I stalled my question for just another minute so we wouldn’t have to stop. That was a bad idea. We didn’t stop kissing for what seemed like ten more minutes, his hands were all over the place. Since we were out in daylight, though, I didn’t let him touch my anywhere naughty. I wondered if I would let him if we were alone…

When we finally pulled away so we could go back to school, I asked my question. “Logan, what was that all about?”

“What do you mean?” He smiled, cockily.

“Please,” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t be so egotistical like you actually have a chance with me or something.”

“Oh, really now?” He pulled me in for another kiss, this one more urgent. He had to bend down a little bit to kiss me. I never realized he was that wall. He dug his tongue into my mouth, deep. It was actually kind of a hot kiss if I knew it wasn’t Logan.

“Yes!” I pulled away and ran to the passenger door to get in his car.

“Whatever,” he said when he got in the other side. We drove back to the school in silence,
His huge smile never leaving his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
--

Whaaaat??!!?! >:)
By the way, I know the layouts all messed up with the picture in the back but i dont want any other picture so i guess we gotta deal with it :)

comment!