Kidnapped for Revenge?!

bad feelings

"Gahhh! I hate her!" I yelled as we exited history.

"She's not even worth it." Cam shook his head.

"But I would just love to kick her ass! then maybe her boob implants would explode and she'd have to go to the hospital." I muttered angrily under my breath, Brendon and Cam started to laugh. (A/N: lol. I found this very funny. This line goes to Neon_Skies_Killjoy. She came up with it and I just had to put it in. And by the way, she has some really good stories, if you havn't checked them out, you really should. One with the story!)

"I would have loved to see that happen." Cam sighed.

"So what class do you have next?" I asked Brendon he took his schedual out and looked at it.

"Umm music." He said.

"Oh. Cam and I have art, but we can show you where it is. What about after that?"

"Gym."

"So do I! I'll meet you back at music so I can show you to the gym." I said.

"Great. Thanks." He smiled. After showing Brendon to music, Cam and I made our way to art.

"I don't know about him." Cam said as we sat in our seats.

"Who?" I asked.

"Brendon. He seems... shady." He sighed.

"Shady?" I laughed.

"You know what I mean, I don't trust him."

"You don't trust anybody. Ever since middle school you've became very caucious of other people." I rolled my eyes. Cam has a problem with trusting people. His parents split up when Cam was in middle school and since then he won't trust anybody, except me of course.

"But this is different."

"How? You barely know the kid."

"What's there to know? He rides a motorcycle, drives recklessly, and I saw the way he was looking at Abby when she went back to her seat."

"Whatever. He wasn't looking at her in any way. Besides, even if he did, he's allowed to. Just because we don't like her doesn't mean he can't."

"He just seems like a bad influence."

"He does not."

"He drives a motorcycle! What kid drives a motorcycle, and isn't a bad influence?"

"You are so sterotypical. Just because he has a motorcycle doesn't mean he's bad. And for your information, I like the motorcycle."

"Whatever." He mumbled as our teacher Ms. Frizz walked in. Ms. Frizz is the coolest teacher ever. She's very free style and wacky. She reminds me of The Frizz off of The Magic School Bus.

"Hello children." She was also the only teacher that still called us children. She got a few 'heys' from the class before she continued.

"Today, I want you to draw your most precious memory. Something that no matter how bad your day might seem, you'll always remember." She said. I took my sketch book out and immediatly started to draw. I didn't need to think. I already knew what my most precious memory was. It was the day Cam and I met.

It was my first day at my newe school and I knew nobody. No one would talk to me and at recess, I sat alone on the swings by myself, until I heard laughter behind me. I turned my head and saw three boys picking on another boy. He was smaller than the other boys and looked like he was about to cry. I guess you could say that as a kid, I was very daring. I still am. Anyways, I knew the boys were bigger than me, but I didn't care. All I saw was a little boy in trouble and I was ready to kick some first grade butt!

So I went over there. I found out the three boys were Jason, Caden, and Jake. The little boy was, of course, Cam. I walked up to the biggest boy, Jason and tapped his shoulder. As soon as he turned around I punched his face. Granted, it wasn't that hard to break anything, seeing as how I was only seven, but it did hurt him. He glared at me and clenched his fists. He knew not to hit a girl, so he just stood there while the other two boys stared at me shocked.

"Leave him alone." I glared at the three boys.

"Or what?" Caden asked smirking at me.

"Or I'll punch you too." I held up my fist ready to punch him.

"Try it, I dare you." he put his fists in front of his face, but I wasn't going to aim for his face. I punched his stomach, making him double over. I turned to the last boy, Jake and held up my fist.

"Do I have to punch you too?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

"Then leave." The three boys took off running. The little boy, Cam, looked at me with wide eyes.

"Please don't hurt me." He said timidly.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yea thanks. But you don't know what you just did." He sighed realizing that i had helped him and wasn't going to hurt him.

"Why's that?"

"Those boys are going to pick on you too."

"They would dare to try." I smirked.

"You're pretty cool." He smiled.

"Thanks, you too. I'm Raine."

"I love the rain!" Cam shouted happily.

"Me too!"

"I'm Cam. My real name's Cameron, but I don't like it, so I go by Cam." Before I could say anything else, the teacher walked over to me. Apparently Jason, Caden, and Jake had told them that i punched them. I got sent home for causing trouble. Mom and dad were mad, but I was happy. I knew I made a new friend.


"Done." I smiled down at my drawing.

"What do you think?" I asked holding it up for Cam to see.

"Damn Raine. Why do have to be so good in art? You make my drawing look like stick people." Cam pouted looking back at his drawing. I looked over and couldn't help but laugh.

"That's because they are stick people." I shook my head.

"Shut up. Not everybody can be an artistic genius like you." He mumbled.

"Seriously though. What is that? It looks like a shark is eating you." I smirked.

"Ha ha. Well the jokes you on, because that shark is you." He stuck his tongue out at me. I just stared at him.

"Yea I know, that doesn't make it any better." He sighed.

"Come on Cam. I know you can draw better than that."

"Why don't you draw it for me?" He asked.

"I think Ms. Frizz knows the difference between our drawings." I shook my head.

"Fine." He started to erase it when the bell rang.

"Alright children, hand in your drawings whether they are finished or not." Ms. Frizz said.

"Oh great." Cam groaned.

"It's not that bad. I'm sure there are way worst drawings than yours." I tried to consol him.

"Yea, I guess yrou right." He shrugged. We placed our sketchbooks on the desk before walking out of the classroom. After art, I had gym and Cam had a free period. I usually skip gym, but since Brendon's here, I guess i can go today. As I started to walk away, Cam grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked him.

"Just... just be careful around him." He said.

"You make Brendon out to be a serial killer." I laughed.

"Please." He was serious. I sighed and nodded my head. He pulled me into a quick hug.

"Thank you." With that he walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a link to Neon_Skies_Killjoy's profile. Read some of her stories, they are really good! Neon_Skies_Killjoy :D Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3