Blackouts and Horror Movies

Blackouts and Horror Movies

Slowly the first signs of sleep lower over my mind. This is the perfect time to catch up on some of that lost sleep. Billie’s spending the night in a hotel before flying down to meet us tomorrow and Tre is watching a movie at the front of the bus.

Perfect, nothing could possibly disturb me to....

“Aaah! Mike! Mike!” Tre screams from the front of the bus.

Immediately waking from my slumber I throw myself towards the front of the bus. Stumbling blindly into the darkness a shiver runs down my spine as I repeatedly call his name.

Why are all the lights out?

Where’s the driver?

And more importantly where’s my Tre?

I hear Tre’s sharp breathes as he collides with my chest forcing me back into the bench.

“Babe, are you okay?”

“What happened?” I question the quivering form that’s wrapped itself around me.

I get a mumbled response as I feel his small toned legs wrap my waist.

“Okay let’s get you to the bunks and we’ll figure out what’s happened, okay?”

I shiver a he presses himself closer to me, wrapping his arms around my neck. Okay I’ll admit it; I have a slight crush on Tre, alright maybe more than a crush.

But can you blame me? I mean he’s been acting more than friendly around me. Sitting closer than friends should, hugging me more than usual, falling asleep on me or maybe it’s my sad mind playing tricks on me. But all I know is that I care for him more than any friend should, no matter how cliché that sounds.

After knocking the few chairs we have over I manage to find my bunk. Sitting myself and Tre, who was refusing to let go of me down.

“Okay, why don’t you tell me what happened,” I suggest calmly, rubbing smooth circles over his back.

“Itwassoscary! Ididn’tknowwhattodo,” Tre half sobbed into my shoulder blade.

“Shhhh, its okay, go a little slower,” I soothe gently pulling his face out of my shoulder blade.

“I was watching ‘Pulse’ when a scary face came out and then the lights went out,” he answered between sobs.

Wow this must have really scared him.

“Its okay babe, it was just a movie and the generator must have shorted out,” I reply slipping my arms around his waist deepening the hug.

After a few minutes he finally recovers.

“Mike?”

“Yes Tre,”

“What, no ‘babe’?” he mockingly questions catching me off guard.

“Huh, what do you mean Tre?”I question, deciding to play dumb.

He got over that faster than I thought, damn his mood swings.

“What, I’m not your baby anymore?” He smugly questions.

I can basically hear that mock smile of his. Letting go of his small waist I try to squirm away from his grasp. Of course this only makes him tighten his grip around me. Of course this all a stupid game to him, yet I just know I’m going to get hurt.

“Tre, you should go to your bunk,” I say, hoping he’ll take the hint and be kind.

“But Mikey, the powers out and I’ve got nothing better to do, so I might as well keep you company,” he replies voice full of innocence.

“Hmm, now what to do, the power’s out, we’re all alone and I have a hot piece of ass trapped under me,” He continues, then using his full body weight he pushes me back onto my bunk trapping me underneath him as he straddles my waist.

“The options are endless, “he smugly finishes

“T-Tre g-get of me,” I stutter out as he slides down my waist resting over my crotch. Out of shear desperation I use my hips to try and buck him off.

“Whoa, down boy,” he declares using his hand to hold my hips down “Eager are we?”
He starts sliding himself over my crotch causing friction between the two of us.

No, No this isn’t how it’s supposed to happen. It’s meant to be a night to remember, not a cheap fuck because he’s bored! It was meant to be love.

As Tre starts increasing the pace head thrown back he can’t even see I’m on the verge of tears.

“No!” I yell using my last remaining strength I shove him off me.

*Tre’s POV*
Oh God, finally I’m going to give Mikey a night to remember.

“No!” a strangled yell escapes Mike’s throat as I’m thrown back against the wall of his bunk.

I turn my angered glare onto Mike “What the hell was tha...oh,”

Is he crying? God he can’t be crying, it was a fucking joke.

Okay, maybe it wasn’t a joke. Maybe I really did want to screw him. But he wasn’t meant to cry, that’s not what was meant to happen. I’ve got to say something.

Crawling across the bed I gently place my hand on his shoulder “Sorry man, I went too far, I got carried away,”

Realising he’s not going to reply I continue.

“It wasn’t meant to happen and I understand if you hate me,” I pathetically lie.

Of course it was meant to happen I’ve been waiting for the right moment for months and if he hates me...If he hates me, well I don’t think I could handle that.

“Tre,” I hear him call yet I’m too ashamed to face him.

I feel his strong hand cup my cheek turning me to face him. I can’t resist, my gaze meets his scared ocean blue eyes.

“Tre I’m not going to fuck you, because...,”Mike’s voice quivers as he tries to continue.

“Because I-I love you Tre,” His usually strong voice whispers.

“I will make love to you and nothing less,” he finishes his eyes full of love and lust as he gazes into mine.
My mouth drops open and my throat closes up. I don’t know what I expected but that was not it.

“I...a...well, “Before I can spit out anymore nonsense he does something that completely shocks me.

His hand slides behind my head and in one movement he crashes my lips to his dragging me back on top of him.

God, what a kiss. As cliché as it sounds it felt like it lasted forever. But soon enough Mike moved away only long enough to rip my shirt off and make a start on my belt. Looking down to see what I could do to make Mike more comfortable I only just realise that Mike sleeps in his boxers.

*Billies POV*
“Those two must be shitting themselves,” I joke to Jason as I pull the scream mask down over my face.

“They’re going to fucking kill you,” Jason adds between muffled laughs.

I only got here two hours ago so to surprise the guys I got Jason to come pick me up from the airport so I could surprise the guys. But being the horribly cruel people we are, we devised a plan to scare the living shit out of them.

Step one was to unplug the power cable.

Step two was to barricade the door, then let them stew in their own fear.

Now for step three I’m going to run in there dressed as the murderer from scream plastic knife and all.

Picking up my plastic dagger I slowly walk forward and unlock the door purposely making it squeak as I board the bus causing loud echoing foot steps to fill the bus.

“FUCK!” I hear Tre cry out in ecstasy.

The grin immediately disappears from my face.
He sounded happy. Why would he sound happy?

I probably just mistook fear for happiness that has to be it. Tre and Mike are the only ones here. Stopping the murderer act I silently carry on down the bus to the bunks.

“Did you hear that?” I hear Mike’s husky voice question.

“Huh?” Tre’s voice replies

“Never mind,”

“Fuck- Mike, harder!” I hear Tre scream, while moaning like a gutter whore.

No...They couldn’t be. They know I’m here and are trying to scare me. But what if they are?
Maybe I should leave.

Curiosity getting the better of me I decide to look. Oh shit...

I watch as Tre cums over Mike’s hand and collapses underneath him after a few more hard jagged thrusts Mike follows suit.

I watch as Mike rolls off the smaller man and takes him into his arms. Leaning forward he whispers something in Tre’s ear. Apparently Mike told him exactly what he wanted to hear because moments later Tre‘s arms were wrapped around Mike’s neck while Mike’s arm wrapped around Tre’s middle ,the other was running through Tre’s hair as he deepened the already passionate kiss.

I watched this dumbfounded until Tre’s eyes flashed open and focused on my figure

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! MIKE! LOOK AROUND!” he screams into Mike’s neck, his teeth flashing in the dark as he thrashes his arms and legs. Only, I guess this time he’s thrashing in fear- and not for that OTHER reason. Mike’s head jerks up from the pillow, whipping around to stare at me.

“Fuck!” he whispers, throwing Tre to the floor and backing up against the wall. Oh crap...

Boy, am I going to have a lot of explaining to do. But not as much as they do! They were FUCKING, for crying out loud! And I see no evidence of drunkenness or misuse of Viagra.

Could it be that... no. They would’ve told me if they were... No. There is no way- oh fuck, who am I kidding? There’s no other explanation!

And I thought I was meant to be the gay one...