Status: Active

Untitled

Background/ Devestation

Before I tell you my tale I will tell you who I am. My name is Anameleth, Ana, I am 413 years old. I am part Elf part Wizard, my father is Gandalf the Grey, my mother was the younger sister of Galadriel, Lady of Light. My mother died when I was still quite young. I have grown up in Caras Galadhon ever since, my father would always visit me and teach me how to control my wizard powers. In abilities I got the Elven longevity, their pointy ears, and their swiftness/graceful/quietness. I was able to do some magic, but not much, they mainly dealt with the elements, and nature. My Aunt and Uncle took very good care of me, I was also allowed to learn how to fight with bow, swords, and daggers. Usually I used twin swords to defend the borders of Lothlorein, Haldir was the one who taught me everything I knew about fighting. My friend would also help protect the borders, she was a human orphan we found just inside the border of Lothlorien when she was five years old. She is now 23 years of age and she is still very welcome in our forest. My father had come to Lothlorein before he went to Rivendell to the secret council about the ring. He told me that I would accompany him on his journey if they passed through the Lothlorien forest. It has been a long time since then, Lady Galadriel has been much troubled as of late. I was out at the border when I heard news of a group traveling through Lothlorein to get to the Anduin River.

When I heard this I thought of my father and the probablity that this would be him coming through. I got very excited and since I had finished my patrol I headed back to Caras Galadhon. I encouraged my horse Vanya to hurry so my long copper red hair blew around my face covering my violet eyes. I got to Caras Galadhon faster than ever before and I quickly jumped off Vanya and hurried up the lets to Celebron and Galadriels' greeting area. As soon as I reached the top I saw everyone staring at me, except the one person I looked for.

"Ada?" I asked looking towards my aunt. She looked down and I turned to look at my uncle. He slowly shook his head 'no.' "What happened?"

"He fought against a Balrog in the Mines of Moria. Just as he was about to leave the Balrog grabbed him and pulled him down with him." Uncle explained. The Fellowship turned and stared at me in shock.

"Thank you, Uncle. I am going to retire now. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to our guests." I said looking down, allowing my hair to cover my face so they would not see my tears.

"Gandalf had a daughter?" One of the hobbits asked. He had light colored hair and he was slightly over weight. My aunt shook her head and I walked past them to head to my rooms, where hopefully my friend Melcistima, Mel, was waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness. the pronunciation is in the story description. i will post it again with the next one. message or comment please. danke.
<3 Tash <3