Status: Done, but please if you want you can add a chapter on, just comment me :)

Charlie & Lola - The Deadly Road

Two

No…
Charlie was going home from the championships and singing Go Arsenal, but as he was crossing the deadly road, he saw a familiar blue eyeball that he knew that it belonged to his sister. He fainted and then simply got ran over by the ice cream van.

NOW THE END??
No…
Marv, Charlie’s best friend was walking his dog Sizzles and he saw the three bodies and just simply ignored them and started to cross the deadly road. Out of curiosity, a wedding carriage came out of nowhere and strolled down the road. Marv bent down to look at Lola’s head full of flies and the horse stamped on Marv’s head and blood squirted out of his brown eyes. Sizzles sniffed his gooey eyeballs and licked them many times.

IS IT THE END NOW???
No…:D
A random granny was walking down with her shopping cart and as she crossed the road, she accidently ran over Sizzles and his head came off and the head hit the wheel and the random granny tripped over and a trolley wire went through her eye and out of her head.
THE END
Sort of…lol x
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this story! Me and (Cheese Monsterr : Mibba) made this up in school and we both love this. I've got the original copy so I just wanted to see if you liked it!!

Please Comment, tell me what you think!