Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Reckless

I stared into his eyes after his lips fell away from mine. My back was pushed up against his bedroom door. One of his hands rested on my hip and the other was cupping my cheek. I bit my lip and smiled at him.

“I guess that's a yes then?” he muttered, his breath tickled my cheek.

“Unless you kiss all your friends that way...” I giggled. “I've never seen you kiss any of the guys like that.”

“You're not always at band practice.” he gave me a cheeky grin and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

“You know, I always had a feeling Jack was gay.” I smirked, it was Zack's turn to laugh now.

“It wouldn't surprise me, you've seen him with Alex.” We stood there laughing for a minute or so, until Zack brushed his fingers down my arm and intertwined them with my own. He lead me over to his bed. I did my usual, pulling my legs up and crossing them, but this time not letting go of his hand. Before I could settle down and get comfortable properly Zack lay back on his bed, pulling me forward. I crawled up next to him and snuggled underneath his arm. I lay there quietly, listening to the sound of his breathing, until I noticed he'd fallen asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes, hoping to drift off as easily as he had.

****

My eyes fluttered open as I heard hushed laughter and felt a tickling sensation on my face. My eyes focused on the Sharpie that was inches from my face. I pushed away the arm that was wrapped around my shoulder and sat up. I saw Jack, Alex and Rian stood around Zack's bed. I blinked a few times before rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

“W-what're you guys doing?” I murmured, still half asleep. They looked mischievous as they stood in front of the bed. Alex sniggered as he walked over to Zack's guitar and bass. He picked up the acoustic guitar by the neck and pulled it towards his body. Once in place, he plucked at the strings, not paying attention to anyone else. He pulled out the chair from the cluttered computer desk that had been shoved in the corner of the small room. I looked away from him and glanced at the lanky boy standing directly in front of me. He grinned at me.

“We came up to find you after you were gone for two hours, we thought you'd died or something.” Jack explained, dumping the marker on the floor with what looked like the entire contents of Zack's wardrobe.

“Actually” Rian butt in. “Jack said you got bored of hanging out with us and ended up having sex with Zack. Which Alex and I didn't believe so Jack said that he bet that if we came up now we'd catch you in the act.” I glared at him.

“You came upstairs cause you thought you'd get some free porn?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“No! I.. we didn't mean it like tha-” he started but Alex cut him off.

“Yeah, we did. It's been a while since any of us got any so we thought we'd come see you get some.” he grinned as he continued to pluck the strings of the beat up guitar; not bothering to look up. Jack pushed Zack's legs from the edge of the bed so he and Rian could sit down, which caused Zack to groan and kick his legs out. “five more minutes.” he moaned as he covered his head with the pillow. I bit my lip and smiled to myself.

“So what happened up here, did you get lucky?” Jack asked, capturing my attention from Zack, making me snap my head towards him.

“Not in the sense you're thinking.” I smiled, not giving away too much.

“He went down on you didn’t he?” Jack stated excitedly, pointing at me. “That's why you're so happy isn't it?!” he exclaimed, his voice getting slightly louder.

“No! Jesus christ, don't get a boner.” I muttered. “We're sort of.. dating I guess.” I announced, my cheeks blushing a deep shade of pink. Alex stopped playing the guitar and they all stared. “What? Oh come on I know you all knew.” I scooted to the edge of the bed behind Rian, and stood up, walking over to the door. I walked the familiar hall way to the bathroom. Once I'd finished my business I walked over to the large mirror hanging over the sink. And that's when I noticed it. I had a black pen all over my face. One cheek had a badly drawn picture of a dick on it and the other had the words 'I <3 penis' written in scruffy writing that I knew could only belong to one person. I went back into Zack's over-crowded bedroom and stood in the door way with my hands on my hips. I cleared my throat.

“Which one of you do I have to kill?” I asked, glancing at each one of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is just a short one, and that it's taken me so long aaaand that it's sort of fillerish. I'm probably going to end this pretty soon. op, comments are appreciates my lovelies.