Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Two. Hold Me Down.

Fatima POV
The door bell rang, I knew it was Wayne.I have to admit after he asked me to hold him down? I was confused because in high school I was a major bitch to him but he trusted me and that made me feel good. I opened the door and Wayne smiled hugging me.
"You look good, like always."
http://www.polyvore.com/imma_hold_you_down/set?id=21171021
"Thank you, and your looking on point like always." I complimented him.
He nodded, "You ready to get to bussiness."
We talked about the stuff we talked about yesterday but just with more detail and he gave me passwords and account numbers etc..
"Your not scared?" I asked him when we were done.
"Naw I wasn't scared when I had the gun so I can't be scared to take the punishment. It what it is."
I sighed and put my legs up on the couch stretching them out. "Your brave."
"I'm just me." That what I loved about Wayne, he was so real, "You wanna know something?" I smiled.
"What is that?"
"Imma hold you down." I promised, it sounded good coming out of my mouth and the grin on his face thought so too. He laid his head on my lap and we sat watching TV quietly. Every now and then he'd comment on it or remember something he forgot to tell me. I was running my fingers thru his hair when I remembered Julian. Should I tell him I'm still with my high school boyfriend? Should I tell him that he has a daughter who calls me mommy? Naw...I think I'll wait.
After an hour of watching TV, Wayne had to go but he promised to bring his daughter by tommrow.
"See ya!" I waved closing the door. I looked around, just was my cell rang.
"Yello?"
"Hey Tima you coming over?" Julian asked.
"Yeah I'll be over in a few hours to make you guys dinner, I just need to stop at the store."
It was a ritual, I made them dinner every other night that way Julian didn't have to cook. I wouldn't put poor Selena through that, haha he was such a horrible cook. I went to the store and got stuff to make tacos.
Lil Wayne POV
"Nae I want you to meet someone important today." I told my daugher.
"Fatima?" she smiled, I told her about Fatima several times.
"Yeah go get your stuff then we can go." she ran to her room leaving me to talk to Toya.
"So you really picked her huh?" she asked in a pissed tone.
"Yeah I trust her, I suggest you get to know her she and Reginae will be spending a lot of time together."
"How so?"
"All my visitation days that I normally spend with Nae will go to Fatima, she'll represent me in a way. So you waint gotta worry bout taking Nae to visit me Fatima will handle all that, and shopping for her and stuff that I normally do-"
"Fatima will handle it, yeah I know. I know she better treat my daughter right or she'll be sharing a cell with you!" she threatened.
"Daddy I'm ready!" Reginae exclaimed.
***********
"Hey I'm Fatima, you are so beautiful!"
"Thanks so are you, no wonder my daddy likes you soo much." I laughed.
"I made some dinner, your daddy told me pasta was your favorite."
~~~~~
Reginae POV
"I'll show you your sorta room for whenever you come over." Fatima smiled taking my hand, I liked her a lot she was funny and cool and real pretty now I see why daddy picked her over mommy.
"Ta da!"
"OMG I love it! This is cool!" I jumped on my bed it was like an extra king size bed. My dad smiled at Fatima and she gave him a thumbs up.
Fatima POV
Reginae had fallen asleep in her bed so me and Wayne were sitting on the deck just talking.
"For the next few days I gotta handle some stuff with the record and I want you to come and meet them." he decided.
"Alright what time you coming to get me?"
"7:00 am." I nodded.
"Reginae really likes you, I knew she would tho."
"I really like her, she's such a cutie you raised her well. How's uh Toya?"
"She's ight she aint too happy with this but it don't matter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week was flying by really fast before I knew it, it was time for Wayne to leave, everyone was here at the jail saying our goodbyes to Wayne. Finally it was my turn.
"Tell me you gonna hold me down." he said holding my face in his hands.
"Imma hold you down baby." I smiled, he smiled back.
"Ight, that's what I like to hear." and before I knew it he had kissed me, it was so quickly I didn't even know it happened.