Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentyFour. One Wish.

Wayne's POV
I sat down at the table in the back left coner of Red Zone (made up). It's around 7:30 and I was waiting for Fatima. I was suprised she agreed to meet me but was happy she was giving me some sort of chance. I looked up and my jaw dropped when I saw Fatima.
Baby was looking real good. She was escorted over to the table by a waiter and sat down across from me. I noticed the ring on her finger was the one I gave her about a month after I got out, along with the necklace.
"Hey Dwayne"
"Hey Tima" I could she that she was a little nervous and so was I. In the past 2 months we haven't said more than two words to each other.
"How've you been?" I looked at her hoping she'll see how sorry I am in my eyes
"Uhm, good. Just moved and everything is really coming together. You know, thinking about what I am going to do when I finish school."
I nodded and gave a small smile. Finishing school is still on her list of things she's determined to do.

Fatima's POV (Before dinner)
I am at the YM mansion with Tyga, Nicki, Shanell, and Malik looking for something to wear to dinner with Wayne.
"This"
I was wearing a yellow top and a white mini skirt with yellow pumps. "Go head."
"Yeah you look good"
I looked over at Tyga and Malik who were staring at the TV.
"You've said that for the past 2 outfits"
They didn't respond.
"GOT IT!"
I ran upstairs to seeShanell smiling down at the outfit she had on the bed. It was a gray sweater dress, some gray jegging, off-white pumps, a skull purse and earrings to match with a heart ring Wayne had given me and a necklace that belonged to Nicki
"I love it!"
I got dressed and walked down stairs and stood in front the TV
"Damn Tima you lookin goood" I smiled at Tyga then turned to Malik for approval.
"You sure you wanna waste that nice ass outfit on Wayne" I walked over and slapped him in the arm then smiled.
I gave Tyga and Malik a kiss on the cheek and Nicki and Shanell a hug before walking to the door
"Malik and Michael behave to Nicki and Shanell"
Nicki laughed and Tyga looked at me with a serious face "Man, you need stop puttin my govament out there like dat" I rolled my eyes and walked to my car getting in.
*************At Red Zone*************
I walked up to the stand at the front and waited for the man to finish up.
"Hi. And do you have a resavation for tonite?"
"Yes. Carter"
"Right this way."
I followed him to the back left corner. I looked up just as Wayne's jaw dropped. I sat down across from him.
"Hey Dwayne"
"Hey Tima" I looked down at my phone to see I had a text from <3BarbieBxtch<3 what can I say Nicki programed her own number in.
'have fun!.!. Nd I <3 Wayne to death but dont let the nigga slide'
"How've you been?" I looked up at Wayne and saw sadness and hope in his eyes.
"Uhm good. Just moved and everything is really coming together. Tou know, thinking about what I am going to do when I finish school."
I saw a small smile form on his face, but it soon disappeared.
"Tima. We need to talk about what happenedtwo months ago"
"I know" I let out a shaky breath praying my eyes wouldn't start tearing up just thinking about it.
"I'm sorry ma. I really am. I was mad that you had slept with Tyga and I felt like if I didn't end it then you would have. And I regret everything. From walking out that night to letting you walk out of the house. I miss you Tima. Alot. And I still love you. I understand if you want nothing to do with me. I just want you to forgive me."

Wayne's POV
After I had finally said everything I was feeling I looked up at Fatima to see tears in her eyes.
"Don't cry bae" I reached across the table a wiped them away with my hand.
"I love you too Wayne"
She had called me Wayne for the first time in two months and I know it shouldn't feel so good to hear her say it but it did.
"I do love you Wayne but...the shit you said. The way you treated me like I was some dumb broad you fuck then send back to the streets. I c-"
"You don't even have to finish Tima. I get it." I dropped a couple 100s on the table then walked out and hopped in my car. I drove to my house the was overlooking the beach. *TimaBaby* flashed across my screen. I took a deep breath.
"Wayne"
"Before you hang up I want to tell you that I want......."