Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentyNine. Runaway Love.

Fatima's POV
"One. You could help me by putting on some damn clothes 'cause that's just fuckin nasty. Two. You could take your coner working lookin ass and go get Drake for me."
"Excuse me. Who do you think you are?"
I didn't answer her. I pushed pass her and into the house, beer bottles were sitting in groups all over the house. I walked through-out the house with the sluttly hoe following my every move. I started walking up the steps when she grabbed my arm.
"Um, you can't go up there."
"Bitch you better let me go, and the hell I can't!"
She looked at me and didn't make any sign of letting go. I would've been a hella of alot nicer if she didn't answer the door like that and now I'm heated.
"Let go, or the little model face of yours will be needing a little re-construncting."
She rolled her eyes andher grip got tighter. I hate when people take my small figure for granted and doubt me. I turned around looking up the stairs and then made it look likeI was about to come backdown the steps when I pulled my right arm back and heard a crunching sound when it hit her nose. Once she let got of my left arm to put her hand on her nose, my left hand met her lip cause it to bust.
"Next time, I wouldjust listen."
I left her there to deal with theblood basically pouring from her face. Serves her right. I walked up stairs and instantly smelt the weed comming from Drake's room. Damn! What he do? Somke the whole damn forrest.?.

Wayne's POV
I woke up in my room at the mansionand looked at the CD sitting on my dresser. I grabbed a red shirt and some dark jeans with some black and red jordans, I grabbed the CD and walked downstairs to see Nicki and Shanell sitting on the couch facing each other.
"Supp?"
Nicki looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes, I walked over and wiped some of her tears away.
"What's wrong Barbie?"
"I'm fat. None of my clothes fit anymore."
"Onika. Really?"
"Yes really!"
"Your not fat. Your preganant. And your still our Barbie, so stop the warter works and get yourself together and go shop."
"Shopping?"
She started sniffling then smiled angotup of the couch running to her room.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys walked out to the Lambo and hopping in heading to Fatima's house.

Fatima's POV
I walked into Drake's room and the smell nearly knocked me down. Next thing I know I'm pinned to the wall
"Drake get off!"
"Noooo, lets have some fun!"
"DRAKE!"
His grip got tighter and he started kissing my neck. Someone help me