Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Thirty. The Show Goes On.

Fatima's POV
I tossed and turned trying to get Drake off me but the only caused him to tighten his grip. In a flash (< -----hahaha super hero phrase) I was sitting up in a bed I was still wearing the clothes I went to the studio in and my shirt, hair, face, and the sheets were wet with sweat.
"Ew"
I got up and walked to the door of the bedroom and looked out it and reconized that the living room was Tygas'. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and walked back into the room. I want to take a shower but I wont have anything to wear. I turned around looking for the bathroom when I saw an outfit hanging on a door with a note attached
'Wayne dropped these and someother stuff, that's in the bathroom,off after he went by your place and you weren't there then texed everybody to see where you were. Drake called 6 times and wants you to call him back. Oh, and Wayne said dont plan anything for dinner cause he got you.
-Tyga (Michael)'
I looked out the outfit and shook my head. Hell it's my only choice. I sat the clothes on the bed then opened the door to discover the bathroom, I stripped and turned on the hot water getting in letting it roll down my body before actually begginging to wash myself. After washing my hair I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.
'You look so dumb right now
standing outside my house
trying to apoligize
your so ugly when you cry
please
just cut it out
and dont tell me your sorry cause you not
baby when I know your only sorry you got caught'
(Take A Bow-Rhianna)
I grabbed my phone and rolled my eyes hitting ignore when *Drizbrey* flashed across my screen. I grabbed Waynes choice of clothing at looked at it again before shaking my head and putting it on.
I looked down at the skirt that I wore to a holloween party last year and shrugged. It's a little shorter than it use to be. I went into the bathroom and blow dried my hair and put a little oil in it then started my burrel curls. When I finished I took my fingers and ran it through my hair a couple times. I skipped down the stairs because I smelt breakfast.

Drake's POV
I sat up and my hand immedietly went to my head. Shit. What did I do last might? I looked around my room to see glass everywhere and three bottles of Nuvo sitting on my night stand. Ireached for my phone calling Fatima maybe she could shine some light on what happend last night. The phone rang 8 times before going to voicemail.
'Hey it's Tima. I'm either not by my phone or don't want to talk to your ass right know. So leave your name and number and I'll think about calling you back.'
"Uh, TT.?. I have a major hangover and I don't remember shit that happened last night. Call me."
I hung up the phone the got out of the bed and realized stepped around the glass, I got to the bathroom and looked at my face. Suddenly everything from last night came back to me and I got mad as hell all over again.

Tyga's POV
I looked up when I heard Fatima coming down the steps. I felt my eyes go wide
"What the hell are you wearin!?!?!"
"What ever the hell Wayne picked out my closet."
I shook my head and continued making the eyes and bacon.
"Where Wayne ass at anyway?"
I looked at her
"He said somethin bout gettin the mansion studio cleaned but said he be ova come get chu so he can take you home to change"
"Oh. I'm hunger Tigger feed me"
I looked at her like she was crazy
"What did yo just call me?"
"Ti-Ger"
I laughed "You sumthin else"
It got really quite. When I finished and put the food I the plate I turned around to get the forks only to find Fatima right behind me. Her body was pressed against mine, I looked down and struggled to keep myself under control.
"S-S-So-Sorry I was just tryin scre you" She backed away and ran up the stairs her skirt rising a little with each step.

Wayne's POV
I called the cleaning company that usually cleans after a mansion paty and then drove over to Drakes'. I was about to knock on the door when I smash errupted from inside the house, I grabbed the key from inside the step and walked in. This place was trashed. I walked up the stairs looking for Drake to see him in the bathroom standing infront of a broken mirrior with bloody knuckles.
"Drake!"
He looked at me and his eyes where lifeless and empty filled with nothing but anger.
"Drake....clam down."
"I can't believe she would do that"
"Who?"
"Nicki's baby might not be mine!!"
"Then who's would it be's?"
"TYGA'S!"
"Don't raise your voice at me."
"I'm sorry man."
"Have you talked to her, Tima, hell Tyga himself"
"No. I don't want to talke to Tyga or Nicki. If it is mine, I will be a man and step up to take care of mine. If it's Michael's, I'm done. With Nicki and Tyga. Hell maybe even the indurstry period."