Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyOne. Beautiful Moster.

*************
Fatima's POV
I ran up the steps and sat down on the bed trying to ignore how I felt with Tyga pressed against me. I grabbed the romote that that was sitting on the nightstand and turned on the TV. MTV was on, I smiled when Wayne came up on the screen.
'Wayne was caught entering a hotel with a women who he was perviously seen out with at a club dancing, drink, and kissing?'
I rolled my eyes but widened once the picture of a man who could only be Dwayne and some girl at Spencer'z (Made Up) kissing and drinking.
'Wayne recently has been seen out with who our sources say is Fatima, a recent addition to Young Money/Cash Money Records. So are Fatima and Wayne an item or is Wayne just playing the field'
I turned off the TV and slammed the romote down.
"Tyga!"
"Yeah Tima!?"
I walked downstairs and found him at the table eating.
"Can I burrow your car and some of your shirts or sumthin? Cuz I can't leave the house like dis."
"Yeah? My keys on the hook by the door. Aren't you hungry or sumthin?"
"Naw. I'm good. I'll stop on my way to Aubrey house"
"Aubrey?"
"Yeah. I gotta fix this and talk to some other people too."
"Aight"
I ran up the stairs and found his room. I walked in and walked into his closet. Looking for something thatI could pull off as a dress. Bam.
I found some shoes by his bed
"Tyga who grey heels?"
"Nicki's from like a month ago"
I grabbed them and put them on. I left four of the button unbottoned and checked myself in the mirror. I didn't have any make-up here so my face was natural, my hair was loose under the hat, I love fitteds, the white sirt was about an inch longer than the plaid one and stopped mid-thigh. The chain was a little heavy and stopped in the middle of my stomach. I sprayed some of Tyga's cologone that was sitting on his dresser.
I walked downstairs
"Whattya think?"
Tyga turned around
"Damn T. Where you say you was goin again?"
"Aubrey's? Oh and to see Nicksterz"
"Mh well. I li- Wait is that my chain and g-shock?!?"
"Yep. Bye"
I ran down the steps grabbing his keys to the Ashton off the hook before he could make me change. As soon as I got in the car O- Omarion was blasting from the radio. Haven't herd this in a minute. I driving to Drake's weaving in and out of traffic. Once I got there I saw that the door was wide open.
"Brey?"
Silence.
Drake's house is only silent when he isn't here or he is trying to concetrate.
"Brey?!!?"
I heard something from the backyard so I walked through the house to see burgers and shit on the counter and as I got closer to the backyard I could hear my voice blasting from a radio. I walked down the steps that were attached to the indoor pourch. I saw Drake, Wayne, Nicki, Shanelle, and some girls were sitting on Wayne's lap.
"Nicki!" She turned her head and got up coming to give me a hug.
"Baby!"
I smiled waving at Drake, Shanelle and lastly Wayne, only to have his little friend sneer at me. Ugh. Tricks are so wack these days.
"Watch yall doin?"
"talking bout the knockout video."
"Yes! You looked hot babe."
She rolled her eyes
"I looked fat"
"Onika."
I rolled my eyes and walked over to Drake, bending down to give him a hug.
"Drizz."
"TT. Supp?"
"Bored. Tryna get myself occupied."
"Watcha thinkin?"
"Dinner wit some peoples. You, Nicki, Chris, Ty-"
Wayne intterupted
"Chris who?"
"Brown?"
He opened his mouth to talk again but I cut him off.
"So Drizz? Nika? You down?"
"Yeah" "Yeah"
I sat down on Drake's lap ignoring the look that got me from Wayne. Too Bad. He say we just friends.

Wayne's POV
I sat and watched her on Drake's lap laughing and hugged up all on him.
"Onika let me holla' at you real quick?"
"Yeah."
We walked to the side of the house were no one could see us.
"You see your girl tryna get at Drizzy right?"
"Tima and Drake aren't even like that"
I stood there thinking.
"Well. The real reason me and Tima aint work out is....because....shehadfeelingsfordrake."
I saw anger flash in Nicki's eyes.
Mission all good.
She stormed over to Fatima and slapped her.

Drake's POV
Nicki stomped over to us and slapped Fatima then pulled her off my lap by her hair.
"NICKI! LET GO!"
They went back and forth while I was trying to get them off of each other. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Wayne slipping out of my side gate with his sideline hoe smiling.