Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyTwo.Part1. RomansRevenge.

Drake's POV
It took me a total of a hour and a half to break up Nicki and Fatima.
"Backstabbing bitch!"
My and Fatima looked at Nicki like she was crazy.
"Onika. What. The. Hell. We was jokin and laughing on minute then you just come and start puttin your hands on me"
Damn. Fatima only called her Onika when she was being seious or mad as hell.
"Why did you and Wayne not work out?"
Fatima looked at her abviously not expecting that.
"Cause he is a lying, cheating, son of a bitch?"
"Oh really. Because Wayne told me it was because you had feelings for Aubrey!!"
"What?!!?!" I looked at Fatima and saw her face mirrored mine.
"The only feelings I have for Aubrey Grahm are feelings that any girl would have towards their older brother that they admire. The hell wit what Wayne said, nigga got you on some hype ova some shit that aint even true."
Nicki stood there and looked down slowly once she realized what Fatima said is true.

Fatima's POV
I watched as Nicki stood there not saying anything.
"I'm sorry Tima"
"Whatever, Nika"
I took Tyga's keys out of my pocket and walked out of the gate and to his car. I got in and looked at myself in the mirrior, my cheek was turning purple from where Nicki had slapped me, I also had a couple of scratches on my chest and neck. Shit. I pulled out of his driveway and driving to my place. I pulled up and went directly to my room and going to my bathroom putting cover-up on my cheek, neck and chest. I grabbed my phone and called up Tyga.
"T-T-T-Tygaman"
"Where you at?"
"Studio wit Breezy. Why?"
"Oh. Hey I wanna come"
"hahaha aight ma. Come on. Meybe you can show Breezy how nice you is cuz he wont believe me."
"Aight. Who else there?"
"Twist and Chuckee"
"Oh. I be there"
"Aight"
I hung up and got back into his car and sped the whole way to the studio. I walked in and walked down the hallway till I head Twist and Chuckee laughing and messing around. I shook my head walking in, only to get nearly knocked down by Chris when I walked in.
"Fatima save me!"
"Uh, what?"
"They are trying to attack me wit sharpies and shit"
I looked down at his all white outfit and rolled my eyes.
"TWISTER!"
I ran up to him and hugged him, and then Chuckee and lastly Tyga.
"So, Mr. Brown, I heard you was dissin my singing skills."
"Baby. I'll believe you can sing when I see it."
I laughed
"Nigga, if only you knew"
"Show me. Tyga giveher a beat, please."
I smiled and winked at Tyga as he smirked while setting stuff up. I nodded my head to the beat and faced Chris who was sitting on the couch.
Why We Fall In Love
The whole time, I was giving Chris his own private show. I watched as his eyes would follow the direction of my hips. His eyes cloudy with some emotion I couldn't quite figure out. When I finished I smiled as his eyes made a slow travel over my body and back to my eyes.
"So, Mr. Brown, what were you saying earlier about me not being able to sing?"
He brown eyes stared back into my own and it made my heart beat faster than I ever thought it could. They looked so fimiliar. Mystrious and welcoming but with some edge. They were so much like Wayne's eyes. But they had something else that was drawing me in.
"You got some lungs on you. I aint gunna lie."
"Exactly. Don't doubt me"
He nodded. That's when I remembered where I was and who was there with us.

Nicki's POV
I grabbed another drink from the tray of one of the passing waitresses. After Fatima left, Drake walked away and into his house, leaving me standing in the yard. I got in my car and came to this local bar, where I have been ever since. Wayne was suppose to be the person who brought us together and kept us together. He got me and Drake talking again. Only to rip it apart. This dude about to meet Roman and Roman wants revenge. This is different from any type.
It's
ROMAN'S REVENGE.