Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyTwo.Part2. Mr. Songz.

Chris's POV
Damn! Fatima is amazing. I mean her body is just hypnotizing and I don't even think she realizes it. And her voice, baby has the most amazing voice I've ever heard.
"Hey Tima"
She looked up from her phone
"Yes Christopher?"
I shook my head ignoring the side comments that got fom the guys about her calling out my government.
"I was thinking maybe you could be on this track wit me. My producers been bugging me about getting a girl to sing on it."
"I got you boo. Give me the date, time, and place, I'll be there."
I smiled and nodded.
"CHRIS!"
"Yeah?"
"The video? Don't you also need a girl for the Bullshit video?"
I nodded
"But, I aint gun put Tima in the position"
"What position?"
I nodded at Tyga to play the song.
As it was playing I watched her sit there wit a blank expression, she was nodding her head with the beat but other than that she wasn't moving. Once it ended everybody was looking at her waiting for her reaction.
"Date, time and place"
"Are you sure? I can tell you now, you aint gun be wearing much and this will be lotta contact. Skin to skin."
"Hey, it's the industry right?"
I nodded. On the inside I was only thinking about what the shoot would be like.

Fatima's POV
We were all joking around after that. I had agreed to sing a song with Chris and be in one of his videos. The door swung open and Wayne, Trey(SONGZ!), Usher, and Drake walked in.
"Brey!"
He smiled and came to sit next to me.
"Usher and Trey this is Tima. Tima, this is Usher and Trey."
Trey came over to me and kissed my hand ignoring the look he got from Wayne and Chris
"You baby, can call me Tremaine."
"Uh huh. Trey. No. Back up and come correct. Don't be spitting that playa game at T, don't make me kick your ass"
I smiled at Drake and hit him upside the head.
"Thank you Aubrey but I got this. Baby got her own."
Everyone laughed but Wayne. Trey sat down next to me and I atched as they each went into the booth, messing around and just put something together.
It was good but they didn't agree with me and said it was just them messing around.
"Boo, I'm hungry"
Me and Trey had been messing around calling each other boo and baby just to piss Drake off.
He even went as far as to put me on his lap.
"Let's go eat then. Yall commin?"
Everybody nodded and got up to get there stuff. I grabbed Tyga keys off the seat next to where me and Trey had been sitting.
"Uh huh, put 'em away. Bae you ridin wit me"
I rolled my eyes but followed Trey out to his car.
We were all standing outside trying to figure out were to go.
"Cheesecake Factory?"
"Yes! I want Cheesecake!"
Everyone looked at me
"What? Damn, yall starved a girl the least yall could do is take me to where I wanna go"
Drake rolled his eyes.
"Always in charge"
"H.B.I.C"
Everybody got in the car they was riding in and we were off to Cheesecake Factory.
"So, Tima tell me about yourself?"
"What do you wanna know?"
"How you met Drake, Wayne and all of dem."
"I went to highschool wit Wayne. And we kept in contact through-out the years. I met Drake when he was first coming out and he wasn't signed. And it just grew into a brother sister thing."
He nodded
"What about ya man?"
"What man?"
"I know you, fine as you are, gotta man"
"I had one. He just doesn't know how to treat one. So, it's on to the next for me"
"What man wouldn't want to treat you right?"
"Wayne"
I saw him nod.
"What happened?"
I felt really comfortable around Trey. Despite him trying to come on to me everyone 10 minutes.
I told him me and Wayne's story from highschool up until now.
He didn't interupt, he didn't try to tell me what I should think and feel about certain things. He grabbed my phone (White I-Phone 4)and started hitting buttons.
"Call me, whenever. I here for ya bae"
"You promise?"
"Yupp!"
I laughed.
Just then we pulled up to Cheesecake factory.

Wayne's POV
We walked into the restaraunt and got seated. Trey and Fatima sat next to each other, which annoyed the crap outta me. Drake was mad at me cause of how I started shit at his crip. Nicki wasn't picking up her phone. Somehow Birdman found out and told me I need to fix it.
"I'm Keyshia. I'll be your waitress today. What can I got you guys to drink?" I noticed she was eyeing everyone of the guys at the table. When she finally got to Fatima she gave her the stank eye and lost all excitement in her voice. Fatima didn't seem to notice, she was too busy texting on her phone.

Fatima's POV
I was text Trey. He was still asking questions.
*Tremaine*
'So, Wayne aint ya man, right? So you single?-Mr. Neverson'

'Yea. I had to cancle that nigga like nino. lol why?-Baby T'

'Cuz I need a girl.-Mr. Neverson'

I choked on my water that I had just taking a sip of. Everybody turned to look at me, I eventually got myself together enough to let them know I was ok.

'you are Trey Songz. you can have a girl. ANY girl.-Baby T'

'I want you -Mr.Neverson'

This time I nearly dropped my glass of water on the ground.
"Shit."
Drake looked at me worried
"Wrong Baby?"
"Nothin. Just thinkin."
I saw Trey smirk out of the corner of my eye. Damn, he knew what he was doing too. Fine. Two can play that.

'Question is. Can you handel me mr songz -Baby T'

'There's only one way to find out. Tonight. Me and you. Lets go out -Mr. Neverson'

'Aight. But jus so you know. You gun have to step it up, cuz tht playa shit, don't work here. I need a hood nigga but I need a good nigga. I pick and choose and don't get shit confuse. -Baby T'

'I got you ma. Trey Songz wont be there tonite. You'll met Tremaine. -Mr. Neverson'

'I wonder if Tremaine can got the nieghbors to know his name as much as Trey can -Baby T'

I could tell he was getting a little flustered. Pay back. Just to make it worse, I started to silently hum Make Love Slow, so that only he could hear.