Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyThree. On That Bullshit.

*************

Fatima's POV

*CBrezzy*
'Come on. Im outside now. -LookAtMeNow'

'Aight. Coming. -Baby T'

Last night Trey took me out. It was amazing, he had a beach set up and it was just the two of us. It was quite and beautiful. Tremaine really did show last night. I am liking this, the way Trey treats me, is something I have never really experienced.

Right now it's 4:00 and Chris is coming to get me so that we can shoot No Bullshit.

I got in the car making sure to have my phone with me incase Trey called. Damn! I sound so sprung.
"Breezy!"
"Tima!"
I got in and put on my seatbelt, I am too young to die.
Chris sped off, we sat in the car for 45 minutes before we stopped in front of a nice looking hotel. We walked in and saw three guys sitting in the lobby. His manger, producer, and the director.
"Hey Chris. Who's this?"
"Um, guys this is Fatima."
"Oh, this is Fatima. Well, it's nice to meet you."
"You too"
"Ok, lets go"
Me and Chris followed them over to the elavators, we all piled in and then they took us to the top floor.
"Ok, so Fatima, you go to room 859, the door should be open. That's where they'll do your make-up. They will tl you where to go after that"
I smiled at the director and made my way down the hall. The door was open and there were two ladies standing by a chair talking.
"Uhm. Hey, I'm Fatima. I was told to come here for make-up."
One girl smiled at me while the other looked me up and down then rolled her eyes, and went over to a rack of bras.
"Here sit down. My names Carrie"
She started playing with my hair, then opened up a box full of make-up. She turned me away from the mirror and started working on my face and then went behind me to work on my hair. Then she sent e over to the girl who she told me was Krystal.
"Size?"
"38D"
She handed me a white,black, and red bra and thongs to match. Once I tried everything on, they both decided on the black one
Carrie handed me a short black rope and told me to head to the penthouse which was at the end of the hallway.

Chris's POV
I was in the penthouse getting dressed for the scene with me and Fatima. Fatima walked in with a rope on and she looked good but after talking to Trey last night and hearing about what went down on their date, I realized that my nigga sprung, so I wont mess with her.

Fatima's POV
(After shoot. Sorry I didn't want to descripe it. And my perv of a step brother is looking over my shoulder)
Me, Chris, and the director are sitting in from of his monitor and watching the finished product
Ok, I admit the video and the song are hot but when we were shooting the video it didn't seem so.....sexy. I sure as hell don't rememeber him licking me.
I shook my ead and walked down the hall, to where I got my hair and make-up done and put my clothes back on, then I combed through my hair so it wouldn't tangle. It was wet from the shower scene and put it into a messy bun on top of my head. I grabbed my phone out of my jacket pocket to see a text from Trey
*Tremaine*
'Whatchu doin? Wanna hang tonite? -Mr. Neverson'

'Just got done wit the video. Sure where at? -Baby T'

'Oh...right the video. nevermind. I need to catch up on studio time. -Mr. Neverson'

'R u ok? -Baby T'

'Yeah. Bye -Mr. Neverson'

Well damn. I made sure I had all my stuff and went down to the lobby to wait for Chris. When I got a text.
*<3BarbieBxtch<3*

'I kno you still mad at me. But you need to come to this party. EVERYBODY here. even Trey. Come on. -BarbieBxtch'

'Trey? as in Songz? -Baby T'

'Yeah? You comin? -BarbieBxtch'

'Yeah let me jus go home and change. I be up there -Baby T'

Chris came up to me and sat down across from me on one of the lobby couches
"Ready?"
"Yeah."
The whole ride home was silent, well except for the calls I was getting from Trey but I was ignoring those. I needed to think. He pulled up to my house.
"Thanks Christopher. See ya"
I hopped out not waiting for a response and went up to my room and into my closet.
another text came to my phone but i ignored it. but then three more, and two following that. All from different people. All video messages. All of Trey. All of Trey and the same girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
The messages