Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtySix. Tie Me Down.

Wayne's POV
I woke up and streched, I looked around the room and Fatima was no where in sight. I hopped in the shower and put on a black wife-beater and some tan shorts, then walked downstairs. Fatima was in the kitchen, cooking, and damn it smelt good. I walked in and put my arms around her waist. She giggled.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Whatchu cookin?"
"Well, I was makin you some eggs, bacon, and waffels but then everybody came downstairs and Tyga took your plate, then I had to make some for everybody else."
"Go sit down"
I gently pushed her from in front of the stove and to the spatula out of her hand and poured the batter into the pan.
"Go sit in the living room somewhere, I'll make us both breakfast and then we can go see Reginae"
She rolled her eyes but instead of going to sit down in the living room, she sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen.
She was dressed in some clothes that Nicki and Shanelle had bought her, and put in her closet. Damn did my baby look good.
the jacket was unbuttoned and her hair was up in a high ponytail.
"What's up with the clothes, or better question. Where are your clothes?"
"It's suppose to be 100 degrees today. In the shade"
"Damn."
"Yeah."
"Well you look good ma"
"I know, I gotta match your fly"
I laughed and then put our food on plates and sat next to her, giving her a plate.

Fatima's POV
I finished eating and smiled at Wayne.
"Who knew Dwayne Carter could cook?"
"No one, so don't expect it often"
"Whateva, go get dressed so we can go"
I looked him up and down.
"No fitted!?!!?"
"Shut up. It's in the car. Can you braid my hair for me?"
I shook my head and laughed, then grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch. I sat down and he sat down on the floor between my legs and turned on ESPN while I started. It took me a while because he kept moving his head.
When we were finally ready to leave, I grabbed my all black Juicy purse out of my room ad walked down the stairs to see the whole crew in standing in the living room waiting for me.
"Ready?"
I looked at them. Then back at Baby.
"Yeah but where yall goin?"
"We are all goin to the studio ad then we are going to lunch"
"Wayne, I thought we was going to get Nae"
"Yeah, after the studio, she goin to lunch wit us"
I nodded and then walked out the door with everybody behind me. The heat hit me hard.
"Aye Tima, you mind ridin wit Drake, I need to holla at Nicki real quick"
"Aight?"
I got in the car with Drake who was wearing a white shirt on and black shorts.
"Aubz!"
I hugged him, I haven't really had a conversation with him since the fight broke out athis house.
"Tima, what's been good?"
"Well, everything."
"I see you obsession for fashion hasn't died because of the heat"
"I stay fly!"
He rolled his eyes then put in Pink Friday and then we pulled out the driveway following Tyga, who had Twist in his car.
"Did you hear, me, you, Chuckee, and Lil Twist, might be doing a tour together?"
"I think Wayne said something about it, but I wasn't really listening! I'm so excited to tour though! And with you!"
"I know. A tour aint a tour without Heartbrake Drake"
"Cocky"
"You know you love me T"
"Whateva"

Wayne's POV
I got in the car with Nicki and immediantly she started asking me questions.
"Did you get it!!?!?!"
"Yeah. Damn could you be any louder?"
"Hell yeah! You had me out at that mall for over three hours and you didn't buy a thing."
"Well I went out wit Tyga and we got something."
"Oh, so you sayin Tyga has a betta eye then me"
"No, we pick out one of the ones that caught your eye just in color. Tima is specail so this had to be specail"
"Aw, Wayne's sprung!"
"Whateva"
"Can I see it?"
"Yeah it's in the arm rest."
I put on my white d black costum made YM hat.
"Wayne, it's beautiful!"
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"When are you going to ask?"
"I was thinkin about at lunch, alot of people that she cares about would be there. Think you could keep ya mouth shut until then?"
"Shut up. I am nota big mouth!"
I just laughed and shook my head.

Reginae's POV
My daddy told me that today was a specail day for him and Fatima and to wear something nice
I was sitting in the living room watching TV and waiting for my friendZonnique a.k.a Star(A/N:T.I. Step-Daughter)to come over. Our mom's were going to take us out to shop and then I was going to lunch with my dad and Young Money.
I heard my mom on the phone.
"Yeah. He's marrying her.....I guess I was trying to hold on to high school......Yeah...I'm happy for him.....and her.....I know...................I'll talk to him....Aight bye. See ya"
My dad and Fatima are getting MARRIED!