Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyEight. Back Again.

*************

Fatima's POV
"I.......Hell yeah I wanna be Mrs. Carter!!"
Wayne smiled and took the ring out of my hand and slid it on my finger. I looked at it and then pulled him into a kissed. We stayed like that for a while until we heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up at Chris.
"Yall can do all that later tonite. But for now. Ya boy is hungry"
I rolled my eyes and looked over at Nicki and Drake.
"Yall knew!"
Nicki laughed
"I'm sorry girl, but I had to ignore you or I know it woul have slipped out and Wayne would've killed me. No lie"
I smiled and then looked at the menu.
*************After Lunch************
I was sitting on my bed at the mansion with my back agianst the headboard and Wayne asleep, with his headin my lap.
'Seems like everybody has a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
and the truth comes second
Just stop for a minute, and smile'
(Price Tag-Jessie J)
I grabbed my phone off the nightstand before it could wake up Wayne.
*Tremaine*
'So your Mrs. Carter now?-Mr.Neverson'
'YEP!........whats it to you?-Baby T Carter'
'Nothing. Congradulations babe. How does it feel to be engaged?-Mr.Neverson'
'Great.......Look..I dont think if its cool if we keep tlking-Baby T Carter'
'Oh I see how you gon be. But tell....have you thought about us being together since the party?-Mr.Neverson'
'HELL NO! AND HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THAT!!!-Baby T Carter'
'I know you think about it.-Mr.Neverson'
'Fuck it. Fuck you. Loose my #!!!!!-Baby T Carter'
I turned off my phone off and moved Wayne's head off my lap, then layed it down. Then I got my stuff and got in the shower
I combed my hair and then walked out of the bathroom to see Wayne sitting up on the bed, and rubbing his eyes.
"Supp bae?"
"Nothin. I was 'bout to come back to lay down"
"Naw, let's go out. Show off your rock"
"You really wanna go out?"
"Yeah. Shad is having a party" (Shad is Bow Wow)
"Aight."
I went to my closet and picked out one of the dresses Nicki and Shanell, bought me. Then I turned around and went right back into the bathroom.

Waye's POV
I took a quick shower in my room and then put on my black jeans and then a white wife-beater and a black plaid shirt and left it unbuttoned. I put on my dimond cross and my black and white dimond necklaces. I got my white G-Shock and then walked into Fatima's room. I knocked on her door.
"Come in."
I walked in and looked her up and down slowly
"Damn."
"Too much?"
"Naw babe."
I walked over to where she was sitting in front of the mirror and put my arms around her waist.
"Ready?"
"Yeah"
She grabbed all her stuff.
"my car or yours?"
"Mine. But, you can drive."
We got into her white Escalade and then we pulled off and headed toward Shad's party.
*************At the Party*************
We got there and saw Nicki and Tyga out front yelling and arguing.
"Whoa, what's goin on mane?"
I looked at Tyga, waiting for him to explain
"This Hoe, out here sleeping wit ever-"
Before he could finish Fatima's hand flashed across his face and he was holding his face.
"You one to talk Michael, forreal."
Fatima grabbed Nicki's hand and they walked off into the party.

Tyga's POV
I looked at Wayne, while I was still holding my cheek.
"Man, I dont know why your girl tripping, she the one out here sleeping wit every guy in the industry."
I felt his hand connect with my face and then he was on top of me. I tried to get him off but he wouldn't let up. Next thing I know everything is black.

Fatima's POV
"Tima! You need to go down to the police station! They just took Wanye!"
"FOR WHAT!??!!"
"He was beatin the shit out Tyga!"
Dammit Wayne!