Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyNine. Love Lockdown.

Fatima's POV

I ran into the police station and up to the counter.
"Where is Dwayne Cater?!"
The man behind the desk was sitting there eating a donut.
"I need you to clam down.
"I need you to get him out here now!"
"Excuse me-"
"No, excuse me. I am being rude aren't I. If you don't get your fat ASS up and got get me Dwayne Carter right fucking NOW I will have you and your job. And you'll become my BITCH. So you wanna go get him now?"
"uhm-uh-uhm I'll go get him now.....if you could fill these out?"
I gave a fake smile.
"Of course"
I filled out the papers then went into my purse to pull out the money I needed. Just as I was about to hand the papers back to the other guy behind the desk Wayne walked out of the back room with the guy from earlier holding his elbow and in handcuffs. I dropped the papers and the money and ran over to him.
"Wayne baby are you alright?"
I grabbed his face in my hands.
"Yeah ma"
"You sure?"
"Yeah damn"
By now he was un-handcuffed and he took his hands and pushed me away. Even though it wasn't a forcful push, physically. It hurt like shit. I shook my head and turned back to the counter trying to stop the tears that started to fall.
"I-uh-i-"
I took a deep breath and then closed my eyes. I slowly felt the tears start to fall down my face.
"Is Michael pressing charges?"
"No. He has decided against it."
"Ok. Well thank you for your help. Have a great night."
I straightened myself out and then turned on my heel walking out without waiting for Wayne. I got in the car and started it, then I had to wait for his slow ass. He got in the car and turned on the radio not even bothering to talk to me. Hlaf way through the ride Jack n' Jill came on. I smiled to myself but other than that didn't say anything.
We got to the mansion and Wayne got out.
"You comin' bae?"
Oh now I'm babe. Bull.
"Yepp be right in. Just gotta make some calls"
I watched him walk all the way into the house before I put my foot on the gas and drove back to my house.
God I miss this place! I unlocked the door and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

Chris's POV

Me and Nicki are at Fatima's house and were just chilling waiting for her to come home. We were chilling and listening to music.I was pretty damn wasted when No Bullshit came on.
"I'm not on no bullshit, Chris"
"You sure ma?"
We were walking closer and closer to each other.
"Trust me. I'm not."
Her face was about an inch from mine and then the door opened. I turned and saw Fatima standing there. Then Nicki runs to the bathroom with her hand over her mouth and I hear the sound of her throwing up.

Fatima's POV

I kicked off my shoes then walked over to the bathroom and walked behind Nicki to hold her hair.
"Onika, what was that I walked in on?"
"I-I'm tired of having to be by myself while Michael and Aubrey fuck every hoe they see."
"Baby the best revege you can have on them is to-"
"Kick their ass"
"No, to do well. Trust me. I know."
"You're right T"
"I know. Now clean yourself and me, you, and Chris can sit up all night?"
"Aight"
I walked to my room and pulled random stuff out of my closet.
I went down stairs and saw Chris laying across my couch and Nicki n the kitchen getting something to eat.
"Fatima, I need to go clothes shopping. Ya know. With me getting prego and all. Come wit me?"
"Aight"
I sat on Chris's stomache.
"Get up tubby"
"Tubby? Baby youknow this is nothing but abs"
He sat up andI ended up sliding into his lap. I got up and laid down putting my feet on him.
"Ewww"
"Nigga please!"
Nicki came back in with some chicken and pickles on her plate.
"Onika, eww"
"Hoe I'm pregnant"
We all laughed and listened to music and talked all night.
*************4 AM*************
Chris was passed out but me and Nicki were talking about me and Wayne. I was laying upside down on the couch so that my head was about to touch the floor.
"Nicki, do you think me and Wayne will work out?"
"Of course doll. You're what keeps Wayne in the studio and working. Hell I'm sure without you Wayne would be lost. He loves you, but Wayne has his moments, you just gotta keep loving him"
I sighed
"I guess you're right"
I got up and went into my room and picked up my phone turning it on. As soon as it was fully on I got a call from Wayne, I answered and took a deep breath before putting it to my ear.
"Wayne?"
"Yo, Tima"
I could tell he was high like shit.
"Wayne where are you?"
"Mannn chillin at home."
I gave a sigh of relief.
"O.K. I'll be right there."
"Mann whateva. Now you wanna fickin be wit me?!!!?!"
"I'm sorry"
"And I'm high nice to fuckin meet you!"
"Sorry I can't say the same. You pulled some foul shit tonight at the station"
After I said that I heard him hang up.
Why can't me and Wayne just have a normal ass day!!!!