Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

FortyOne. Opps I Did It Agian.

Fatima's POV

Once I finished and I cleaned my face and fixed my hair and my outfit, I walked back to the studio to see Nicki sitting on one couch look at Trey with this look of distaste and Trey and Fefe sitting on the other looking uncomfortable. Good. They knew me and Nicki were coming......just triflin.

"Sorry about that. Anyway you mind listenin to the song for me?"

"Sure"

When I was singing it earlier for Nicki I had recorded it so I just pulled my Apple out of my purse and played it. I watched Fefe's reaction through-out the whole song. She was nodding her head and smiling so I am guesing she liked it. Once the song ended she looked at me.

"I love it! Really."

I went over to my bag which was sitting beside Nicki and took out the lyric sheet for the song. I handed it to her and then went to go sit with Nicki while she looked over it.

"What's wrong wit you Nika?"

"Do you not remember what they were 'bout to do when we was walking in?!?! Knowing we was coming!"

"Shh! Damn! I know but I'm here on music business not to be all up in this chick bussiness. I got too much shit on my plate be worrying bout Trey ass."

She nodded and then my phone started ringing.

'Once you go black

you never go back.

And once you go Wayne,

everybody else is wack-"


I grabbed my phone before the ringtone could finish.

"Baby T."

"Ayee, where yall at?"

"Studio with some people. Why?"

"Cause, I wanted to make sure my baby was ok"

"Well your baby is fine"

I saw Trey roll his eyes but I ignored it do to the fact that....he doesn't control me!

"Tell Nicki, Drake been tryna call her. And Nae wanted me, you, her, and.....T-Toya to go out and eat"

"I'll tell her. And tell Nae I'll be there. Well, I need to get off. I gotta handel bussiness. Love ya"

"Oh shit....I taught you well bae"

"I be stutin' like my daddy"

"I love you"

"I love you too. Bye."

I hung up and looked over at Fefe.

"Well I'll have my label contact yours"

"Of course girl. Oh, and you can keep the lyrics"

"Thanks! I've been needing something like this for a while"

"It's cool"

I gave her a hug along with Nicki and walked out without so much as a glance at Trey.

"Onika, where ya phone?"

"In my purse?"

"Well Wayne said Aubby been hitting you up since we left the signing"

She rolled her eyes and got in the car.

Her and Drake been fighting alot lately and it kills me to see them both unhappy.

We drove to my house because Nicki was complaining about her feet hurting and even though I wsn't going to say anything so were mine.

"Onika, that's why they say tou can't wear heels after the 10th week of pegnacy!"

"Whatever"

I walked downstairs and sat down next to Nicki.

"Where to?"

"Let's go to the mansion, I need to talk to Drake and I am sure you are missing your boo"

I slapped her arm lightly

"Shut up"

We pulled on our jackets and got in Nicki's car this time. The whole ride we listened to Chris's new album. Once we finally reached the house, I ran to Wayne's rrom.

Wayne's POV

I was sitting in my room on my computer doing a live Ustream video with Twist, Chuckee, Lil Za (Twist best friend), Eminem, and Bow Wow when someone started knocking on my door. Eminemwent over and opened the door.

"Uhm- there is some ho-"

"Don't even think bout calling me a hoe!"

I automatically knew it was Faitima.

"Man, it's all good. It's my bae"

Fatima walked in pushing Eminem out the way.

"Next time, you house guest need to be more respectful"

I laughed as she walked over and gave me a kiss, not knowing we were right in front of the camera. You could here the dings of comments being put on the video. Fatima pulled away finally notcing the video camera.

"Opps, my bad yall"

Lil Za (Xavier) was the first to speak up.

"It's all good T"

"ZA!"

She hopped off my lap and ran over to Xavier nearly tackling him in a hug.

Twist started laughing.

"Yo Tima, these girls going in for ya"

"Chris, you can tell those LITTLE girls they need to stop cause last I checked I was grown"

"Somebody said they think that all your songs are auto tune and wanna hear you sing right now acapella."

"Well I am never one to turn down a challenge. Give me a song kid"

"She said Impossible by Shontelle"

Fatima rolled her eyes and started singing, but she made a show of it by going around to each guy in the room and dancing around. Once she finished she sat down on the floor and smiled at the camera then pulled out her phone and started playing with it.

"T, I think you shut her up"

"Good."

was all she replied from her spot on the floor.

Everyone phones beeped with twitter updates.

'TimaFCater: Hanging wit @LilZa @ChrisTwist @BowWow @EmMathers and my baby @YMWeezyF. And officailly 1 week PREGNANT!'

(FAKE twitter names!)

Everyone said Congradulations and Xavier was on Faitma case.

"I see how it is. Can't even tell your favorite that he's gunna be an uncle...it's cool"

He sat up there and pretended to be mad.

"I'm sorry!"

"Nope"

"Whatever Zav. I'm bout to go get some food, who want something?"

Everybody in the room said me.

Faimtima's POV

*LL*

'CONGRATS! My baby is havin a baby......names?-NEWNEW!BITCH!'

'You crazy! and haven't really thought about it. I really want a girl tho-Baby T Carter'

'Welll Imma bout to take Lennox out to lunch. Come with?-NEWNEW!BITCH!'

'Aighttt. I be at your house in about 15-Baby T Cater'

I sent Wayne a text telling him that I was hanging out with Lauren so him and the guys were on there own for lunch.

*Tremaine*

'Congrats. But you know there is a chance the baby is mine.....-Mr.Neverson'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sprry it's short