Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

FortyTwo. Baby. The End.

Fatima's POV
*************9 months later*************
I grabbed my keys and walked or waddled down the steps. I am now 9 months pregnant and feels like I am about to pop at any moment.
"Lauren! Come help me put on my shoes!"
"Ugh fine!"
I rolled my eyes as she slowly dragged her ass into the room.
"So, you talk to Trey?"
"Hell naw, I told him that the baby wasn't his. And he is still going to Wayne starting shit"
"Well I got you boo! Now let's go baby shopping!"
"Aight"
Lauren grabbed her keys and we got into her car and headed over to Baby Gap and some other stores.
ME and Wayne decided we wanted the sex of the babies to be a suprise. I picked up a cute little shirt that said 'I'm the specail kind of baby' when my phone starting ringing
'He got me copywritted
so you can't steal me from him.
I got her copywirtten
so you can't steal her from me.'

"Yes Wayne."
"Watchu doin?"
"Shopping with Lauren"
"What are you gettin lil man?"
"I am gettin my baby girl some cute little shirts"
"Whateva bae. Come to the studio wit me and Twist."
"I'll be there."
"I love you Fatima Cater"
"And I love you too Dwayne Carter"

Wayne's POV
I hung up with Fatima and turned over in my bed.
"Bae, I need to go"
"Why??!!!?"
I cringed at her whiny voice but grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head.
"I gotta go meet the guys and Fatima at the studio"
"Why don't you just dump her already?"
"She is having my baby Morgan."
She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything else.
"Look bae, go shopping. On me. Buy yourself something sexy and I'll see you tonite"
I kissed her and walked out of the house and into my car.

Fatima's POV
I was walking to the car with the bags when I felt water trickling down my leg. I looked down and checked to make sure the bag didn't break, when suddenly it hit me.
"Lauren, it's time!"
Wh-OH!"
She helped me into the car and quickly ran into the driver seat after putting all the bags in the car.
"Imma-c-cc-call Wayne"
I picked up my phone called him as fast as I could.
"Weezy F Baby, keys to the ladies. Sorry I'm not here right now but leave your info and I holla at chu"
"Dwayne fucking Cater, my water just broke and you're not answering your damn phone! Get to the hospital now!"
I hung up and tried again, I heard him pick up.
"Wayne my water just broke! I need you at the hospital."
"Oh, sorry hun this isn't Wayne but I'll be sure to tell him."
"Then who the fuck is this?!??!!??!!!?"
"It's Morgan his girlfriend, anything else you want me to tell him."
Before I could start cussing her out a contraction hit me and I dropped the phone, screaming in pain and frustration.
We pulled up to the hospital and someone was waiting outside for me with a wheelchair. I ignored what they were saying and focuused on my breathing. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.I-
"Are you ok to change and make it to the bed?"
"Y-yeah"
I grabbed the gown they handed me and changed out of my clothes putting them in Lauren's purse. I got into the bed with a little help from a nurse and layed down.
*************4 Hours Later*************
The contractions were getting closer and the doctor said I should be ready to push within the next couple of minutes. According to Lauren who had just come from the Lobby EVERYONE was here, even Treyand waiting....everyone except Wayne. He was going to miss the birth of his child. I started to tear up and let them roll down my cheeks knowing I couldn't hold them in.
"Ok, I need you to start pushing Fatima"
I nodded while he put my legs up on the holder.
*************3 Hours Later*************
I was blessed with TWO little babies.
Farah Mikayla Cater and Zavier Brian Cater. I still want them to have their fathers name even if he decided not to show. It was around 8 PM and everyone had visited the babies and me and went home. I held my sleeping daughter and son and cried silently. I know now, after him missing something so important that I want nothing to do with him. I AM 100% THROUGH WITH DWAYNE CARTER!
*************