Status: Uber Active!

Always Something More

Chapter 15

I jumped in shower, then got dressed in a navy blue dress and gladiator shoes. I did my make up light and left my hair down.

Kennedy picked me up around 12 and we headed to the restaurant.

"Wheres Gabi?" I asked

"Oh she'll me up there." he turned on his IPod and put on Jacks Mannequin.

"Does she know about...everything?" I turned and faced Kennedy and watched his face.

"No, she knows something happened but she's never asked." I was kind of relived that she didn't know, if she did I would be worried to meet her and have her already judging me.

I nodded my head and faced forward. We arrived at a small Mexican restaurant. It was fairly busy. Kennedy told me that Gabi had already saved us a table. we were heading to the seating area and a young looking brunette who was sitting by herself, I assumed that was her. she looked up and already had a huge smile on her face. She stood up and gave Kennedy a small peck on the lips an looked over at me.

"Gab this is Rae" he said and gestured towards me. She put out her hand for me to take.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Kennedy has none stopped talked about you." she looked up at Kennedy and leaned more into him.

"It's nice to meet you also."

Gabi was naturally pretty. she was wearing a white shirt, along with a jean vest over it and a floral shirt. She was tall and skinny, she had sun-kissed skin. I could picture her being in one of those magazines selling a bathing suit, modeling by the beach standing by the sun. No wonder Kennedy was with her.

We sat down and ordered some beverages and made small talk.

"So Kennedy said you live in Michigan was it?" she asked with a bright smile

"Yeah I do."

"That's so cool, do you like it there?"

I nodded my head "yeah its pretty nice. The weather is totally different than here." I said with a small laugh.

"I love the snow, I wish it snowed here more."

"No, snow is cold and yucky." Kennedy said with a distasteful expression.

"Yeah there are times where there's just to much snow and it gets annoying. But then again Arizona get way to hot and it gets annoying." I said as I picked up my ice tea and took a sip.

"Tell me about it, if I could I'd move to the snow than to the heat." she said.
Gabby was very nice, I was scared but she honestly was a nice person. Kennedy deserved to be with someone like her.

"Oh Rae tomorrow night, Rex is throwing a party you should come." Kennedy told me.
I looked between Kennedy and Gabi, and they both had the same pleading eyes and smiles.

"Yeah, maybe." I said it like I would most likely be going but I was unsure, I didn't want to go to any parties. i didn't want to be in that crowd, whoever was at that party was probably at the last party I was at in Arizona 2 years ago, and they all probably heard either the truth or rumors about what had happen. I didn't want go be the talk of the party, I didn't want to hear the whispers or feel the stares.

They accepted my answer and left it be. I knew Kennedy understood why I wouldn't but Gabby on the other hand had no clue.
we kept eating lunch and having small talk.

Kennedy went up to the cash register to pay, even though i said I could pay on my own he insisted that he paid.

"Tomorrow i was planning on going to the salon to get my nails done, it'd be nice to have someone to go with." Gabi said.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. i need to get my nails done." i said as i looked down at my unpolished nails.

"Great. Ill pick you up around 1ish and we can go."

"Here's my number so you can text me." she got out her phone and i told her my number. Kennedy came back and we started to leave.

"Rae said she'd go with me to get our nails done, isn't that great." She said as she looked up at Kennedy whose arm was around her shoulders.

"Sounds great."

we got into our cars and drove off.

"I like her, you pick a good one Kennedy." As I said that I saw Kennedy's smile grow. he looked over at me, "I'm glad you like her, maybe you guys will become good friends." he turned back to the road but he smile never faded.

"Yeah, hopefully."
♠ ♠ ♠
Rae
Gabby and her Outfit
I know this is a little bit of a filler, but next chapter there will be a lot more, there will be a lot more in the next few chapters. i finally made an outline well kind of for the next chapters. im excited.
what do you think will happen???
i got a new laptop so updates might come more often, well probs not cause i already update this pretty frequent but yeah.and i got into college.woot woot!!
i wish there were more subscribers and i got more comments.... can i get more?
please read my new story, im very excited for this but im not getting that much feed back or readers so im not sure its a go, but it should be because i have a lot stored for it.
Passenger Seat
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
<33