Status: Finished but might re-write it

You Know Me.

Girl under a mans identity adopted to a family with 3 brothers and only one young sister not including her. One night at a party, things get heated up with the youngest brother. Under frustration with women, he finds this “brother” the only one there to keep him smiling. They both had too much to drink as flames ignited. Somehow they kiss and everything changes.
  1. You Know Me.
    Girl under man's identity starts falling for her adopted brother.
  2. Flooded.
    After confusion of her feelings, she learns more about how much she would change to keep those feelings alive.
  3. The Confrontation.
    She finally decides to tell Jamie about herself.
  4. Frustration
    Finally the news of her adoption becomes public to the family. Now Jamie has to live with what goes next.
  5. The Way I Want to Be.
    Jamie and Johanna get heated up as their relationship finally progresses.
  6. Family Affairs.
    Johanna and Jamie grow closer as her life beguins to change.
  7. Reality Can Be a Dream.
    Troubles with Sarah's disease, Johanna falls asleep and wakes to a different place.
  8. My Heart is All Yours.
    After Johanna leaves the hospital, things get super heated up in her relationship with Jamie.
  9. Tough Love.
    Jamie fills Johanna in on what happened as they continue to grow together.