Status: Finished but might re-write it

You Know Me.

My Heart is All Yours.

“Uh... fourteen hours now.” He replied looking at his watch.

“That's not that long you pansy.” I chuckled lightly.

“I know, just not used to this kind of thing.” He said looking down embarrassed.

“I think I like it when you worry. This way, I get your complete attention.” I joked.

“Not funny.” He said plopping back into his chair.

Mom walked in shortly after telling me the doctor would be there in a couple minutes. When he arrived, he checked all the monitors around me and told me I should be out tomorrow afternoon. I told mom and Jamie to go home and get some rest for the night. I slept alone and dreamless that night. I woke early the next morning excited to get out of the hospital. I hated hospitals, they were dark, quiet, and lonely.

To my surprise, my whole family was there extra early to pick me up. I was dressed and ready long before they got there. With lots of hugs and words from the doctor in what to do and how to be careful, and a couple more warnings, I was finally able to leave.My body was sore from being in the solid hospital bed for too long, as Sarah rolled me away in a wheelchair. I smiled the whole way as everyone spoke loud and happily. I missed seeing everyone together and happy.

I was even more happy to know that Sarah was perfectly fine and not sick. When I arrived at home, I was greeted with a couple small gifts. I received a card from Brody telling me to be careful, I got a home made card from Sarah with a drawing she made of her and I holding hands. My hair was drawn longer than it was. Mom had gotten me a small simple necklace I had no intention of wearing anytime soon. Jamie hid behind everyone probably hiding the fact that he hadn't got me anything.

The next day everyone got to stay home from all the excitement and to keep an eye on me. Brody and Charlie ended up going out for some drinks with some friends leaving only five of us home. Dad went to work shortly after and mom took Sarah grocery shopping. I complained of a headache and stayed home watching TV with Jamie. When Sarah and mom were out the door, Jamie took my hand and led me slowly upstairs. He hadn't said a word as he opened his bedroom door. He sat me on the bed and went to his dresser pulling something out.

He then handed me a long wrapped octagon shaped box. Attached was a pink card. I smiled as he sat next me while I opened the card. On the front was a picture of a young man standing against a wall with his head down and foot behind him resting on the wall. I opened the card where on one half the same young man with his arm outstretched and head forward. On the other half was a similar figure of a women sitting against another wall with her arms around her head.

I read out loud the words written on one side, “ We have our hills and plenty of mountains, but whenever one of us don't make it to the top, one of us will always be there to pick the other up.” I smiled.

Underneath was written in half messy handwriting, “I may not always know what to do when you fall down, but I will always be there for you even if my mind is still fuzzy. I love you Johanna, I hope you never leave me like that again. You mean the world to me, Sincerely yours, Jamie Douglas Andrews.”

I looked at Jamie for a moment with a smile on my face. Before I could find any words to say, I opened the odd shaped box and pulled out a long piece of chocolate in the shape of a rose. The petals were finely made and down the stem were small pointy thorns.

I looked at Jamie, “Thank you so much. This is beautiful. I love you too Jamie, and I will never leave you.”

He then pulled himself towards me pressing his lips to mine. Jamie had filled me with so much joy, I just couldn't hold anything back any longer. I let the kiss go on for a couple seconds before I grabbed his hand and rested it on my breast. He pulled back, “Johanna...”

“Jamie please. I don't want to miss out on a chance like this again, who knows what could have happened to me.” I whispered to him pressing my lips back on his.

His lips were stiff for a moment until they finally started moving with mine. He wrapped his arms around me pushing me onto the bed lightly. His legs were entangled with my own as we lie together. My hands were rested on his back and his were on my sides. He then slid on hand under my shirt and wrapped it lightly on my breast.

Feeling the warmth of his touch, I pulled him closer to me. My heart began to race as I pulled his shirt up towards his head. He then lifted himself a safe distance away from me where he pulled his shirt off the rest of the way. When he flung his shirt off the bed, he then began slipping mine off.
Jamie then pressed his half naked body against mine. I ran my hands against his naked back feeling every curve. One of his hands were on my breast as the other held my face to his. When I had enough of fondling, I reached underneath him and fiddled with his belt.

When I had succeeded in unhooking it, he then took over unzipping his pants. I watched as he slid his jeans off and threw them on the floor. Before we started kissing, he decided to undo my jeans next. He slid them off carefully and examined my expression. I unhooked my bra as he hurried to his dresser looking for something. I watched as he pulled out a small square wrapper examining the expiry date. Satisfied at what he saw, he hurried back onto the bed unwrapping the condom.

"Are you sure about this Johanna? You just got home." He looked at me slightly worried.

"Yes Jamie, i have never been so sure." I replied watching as he took off his boxers. I looked away, giving him some privacy as he struggled to be patient. When he finally succeed, he put his attention back to me. He pulled off my panties and put his body back against mine. His body was warm and his hands were almost sweaty. He seemed more nervous than I as he finally guided himself slowly and painfully inside me.

It took a while until he was finally in when he looked me in the eyes breathing heavily. He moved in and out of me slowly as I held onto his back tightly. He then began kissing me more as my blood coursed through me hotter than ever before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a little graphic... I like to stick with detail as much as I can.. I hate leaving empty spaces. Comments?