Status: working on it

My (Eventfully) Life Story

Prelude

~1594~Somewhere in Europe~
A man of about mid-20’s sat in a church, praying. He wore only trousers and a plain white shirt with a jacket. On top of his head sat a hat. In the middle of his prayer a young boy came in and sat three rows back from the man. He looked to be saying his prayers, but as the boy looked up from underneath his hat his red eyes twinkled with mirth. His eyes narrow and his mouth grows into a smirk and his long, pointed canines shined. The boy stands up and walks up the isle and towards the man. He leans down and whispered something not recognizable into the man’s ear. The man becomes still and his eyes become glazed as if in a daze. The boy straightened up and walked out of the church with the man following close behind. They walked for awhile before the boy leads the man into an alley. A gurgling sound comes from the opening of the alley. Silence takes over the Square for a moment and a fog falls over the city.
A figure walks through the fog and as the figure gets closer the person is revealed to be a woman. Looks to be about late 20’s wearing men’s clothes and hands in her pockets. She stops at the opening of the alley and calls into the opening with her hand out stretched.
“COME, ANDREW!”
“COMING MOTHER!” The voice of the boy calls back. The boy comes out and grabs his mother’s hand and they walk away. Andrew skips along, seeming to be but an innocent boy to the ones who did not witness the event that had just taken place.