‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

100 Bucks

“Max!” I screamed as I raced after him.

“I’m sorry!” He screamed back at me.

“No you’re not! Not yet anyway!” I held the butcher knife up as I chased him throughout the large house.

The rest of the guys managed to stay out of it knowing I would stab them too if they got in the way.

“Someone help!” He screamed.

“No way man.” Monte chuckled.

“100 bucks?!” I screeched as I raced up the stairs after him.

“I was gonna use it to buy you something nice,” he reasoned as he raced through the open bedroom door.

I knew where he was headed and pushed my short legs faster to try and beat him there.

“Robert help!” He jumped behind him and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Robert crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me. He was the only one brave enough to get in my way when I was angry; he was the only one who could calm me down.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

“I’m going to kill Max that’s all.” I stated matter of factly as I tried to walk around him.

He stepped into my way and I sighed annoyed.

“Sweetie if you stab Max you’ll possible kill him and then we wouldn’t have a bass player, without a bassist the band might break up and then I lose all my money, without money I can’t buy you anything and then what would happen to your phone? Your clothes? Everything I pay for that you enjoy?” I huffed and crossed my arms.

“If you can still remain a band after changing your singer then you could just as easily replace a crappy bassist.” I said and Max looked at me with a pout.

“You think I’m a crappy bassist?”

“No I think you’re a dead one.” I tried lunging at him but Robert stopped me.

“Dad!” I sighed.

“What did he do that is so bad he needs to die?” I looked up at him and smirked.

Once he knew he’d kill him himself.

“He sold my underwear on EBay for 100 bucks.” I watched my dad’s expression change and Max saw it too.

He slowly backed away from his drummer.

“You.Sold.My.Daughter’s.Underwear.Online?” With every word you could see him get madder and madder.

I knew this would happen; I smirked from my spot and watched the scene unfold.

“Should I run now?” He asked and we both nodded.

“Oh yeah, I’d run.” He did as I said and my dad and I chased after him.

Just another day in the life of Lily Ortiz, chasing guys with knifes right alongside of my dad. Life’s perfect and nothing can ruin my happiness. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, simple, funny intro :x
Hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy this story.
Comment & subscribe
-Neche