‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

On Her Hands & Knees

Everything hurt, every single part of me was in pain and I couldn’t stop crying. I’d have rare moments where the crying would pause but then start again. I was currently in Max’s room; he wouldn’t let me be alone for fear of what I’d do. It’s only been a day and Luke was coming tomorrow around 10.

I started to cry again at the thought and Max sighed before pulling me into him. My sobs muffled into his chest as he stroked my hair. Softly my crying seized and I calmed down again.

I pulled away and Max tilted my head to look up at him.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” My breath shook as I tried to keep myself from crying again.

I bit my lip and shook my head.

“I couldn’t, Rob would have left me with him.” I started to cry again and Max held me.

This was happening all day; I would cry, stop, Max would ask me a question about it, I would answer, and then start crying again. Craig kept coming over and trying to talk to Rob but he wouldn’t speak to anyone, he stayed locked in his room all day, only leaving to get himself a beer which we were out of now.

He hasn’t left since then, I think, I didn’t see him; Monte would come and update us about where he was when he knew.

“Robert left,” I looked at the entrance and seen Monte stand there with a confused gaze.

“Where’d he go?” Max asked.

“He left a note saying he’d be out.” Monte shrugged and my stomach dropped.

“He probably just went to the store to buy more beer.” Max tried to calm me when Monte left.

“Or he’s at the bar, he’ll drive home drunk.” I cried and buried my face in his chest again.

“He’ll be fine,” Max reassured me as I continued to cry.

Soon I calmed a little and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the door slamming open. I could hear someone stumble up the stairs. I rubbed my eyes when I sat up and looked towards the doorway.

“What’s going on?” Max asked also waking up.

“Rob’s home,” I whispered before getting up also.

“Wait,” Max grabbed onto my upper arm. “You sure you wanna see him right now?” Worry was in his eyes and I nodded.

I turned towards the stairs and waited for him to notice me. Once he did he scoffed and tried to push pass me.

“Rob wait,” I begged.

“What?” He spat.

“I’m sorry,” I tried. “But we have to move on, Luke’s coming tomorrow and we need to figure out what’s going to happen.” I tried to remain calm.

“Let him figure it out,” he waved me off while continuing to his room.

“W-What?” My voice cracked.

“You heard me,” he mumbled.

“Y-You’re sa-saying you don-‘t wa-nt me anymore?” I started to cry.

Rob turned back to me and remained silent; taking that as my answer I fell onto my hands and knees and cried.

“Please?” I tried to beg.

My vision blurred from too much tears and I couldn’t see anything.

“What the fuck Robert?” I heard Max.

I just stared at the floor.

“What?!” He screamed back.

“She’s on her hands and knees begging you dude! She’s scared to leave and she loves your dumbass so stop being such a dick!” I sobbed harder at the screaming.

It was quiet and for a second I thought they had both left me there to cry. Soon though I could see someone sit in front of me through my blurred vision.

“M-Max?” I sobbed looking up.

Whipping my eyes I seen them shake their head.

“No Sweetheart, it’s your dad,” he pulled me into his arms and I sat on his lap and sobbed.

“Shh, it’s alright, I’m sorry Baby.” He tried to comfort and I cried harder.

He rocked me back and forth and rubbed my back, my face was buried into his neck and I smelled his shampoo, it calmed me enough to fall asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Luke will be in the next one. Anyone noticed how she hasn’t been calling him dad only Rob? >.> Remember I said she calls him Rob when he upsets her? Yeah… Just wondering if you noticed :P
Comment and Subscribe, banner maybe?
-Neche