‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Luke

My hands won’t stop shaking, why won’t they stop? I clasp them together in a vain attempt to get them, to stop.

I seen Max speaking to me at the corner of my eye but I can’t hear him, why can’t I hear him? My hearts beating in my ears, now I can’t breathe. Breathe Lily, breathe!

I felt someone shaking me and looked up to see three pairs of concerned eyes and one pair I couldn’t see due to his sunglasses.

“Are you alright?” He questioned raising one “eyebrow”.

I remembered how to breathe and took a deep breath before looking at my dad. I can’t lie to him, not after he just found out I was.

“I’m fine.”

That’s a lie.

Everyone’s attention was pulled to the driveway when we heard a car pull up.

Oh God, I’m going to puke.

My breath sped up again as I watched everyone stand.

“He’s here,” Max whispered and I stood last.

We all walked to the door and I half wanted to just run upstairs and hide. Maybe I could? No, we had to convince him to let me stay. That would be nowhere near easy.

The doorbell rang before we reached it and Robert answered, my heart beat faster and I swear I was going to have a heart attack.

I stayed in the back trying to calm my breathing.

“Hi, you’re Luke?” Robert asked and I could faintly hear his voice answer.

“Yeah, are you Robert?” Robert reached out and shook his hand.

“Um, you wanna come in?” Robert moved away and I stepped behind Max not ready to see him yet.

Max noticed this and gave me a sympathetic smile before grabbing my hand and giving me a light squeeze. I smiled softly and felt braver as I step from behind him and stood waiting for him to step in.

He looked the other way towards Robert as he was introduced to the other members of the band. His brown hair was shaggy yet short, he was the same height, tall, had plain blue jeans and a simple white tee shirt that clung to his upper half showing his muscles a little bit.

Don’t puke, I reminded myself.

“This is Craig,” Robert pointed and they shook hands saying a quick hello.

“Here’s Monte.” They shook hands and I noticed he was getting closer to Max and I.

Finally he turned towards us and I froze under the gaze of his piercing blue eyes.

He needs to shave.

He gave me that familiar crooked smile and his eyes went to Max and mines hands, quickly it turned into a smirk.

Breathe.

“I’m Max,” he offered his other hand and I was grateful he didn’t let go of mine.

“Nice to meet you Max, who are you to my daughter?” The air grew tense.

Lyle would have hissed at the word and screamed at him her thoughts but Lily was more reserved and quiet.

“I am a friend of her dads.” There was a slight edge to his voice and I was grateful he was sticking up for Robert.

He let go of my hand after he said it which made me a little sad.

“Oh really?” Luke smirked but didn’t say anything more about it.

He turned to me and opened his arms wide as if waiting for a hug. I looked back at Robert who was waiting for me to hug him.

Lyle would have told him to fuck off but Lily slowly stepped into his arms and let them snake around her waist. I wrapped my arms around his torso and patted his back awkwardly.

Quickly I pulled away and stepped to Robert. Luke watched me with a light smirk grazing his lips.

I hated that smirk, I knew there was nothing but bad hidden behind it and it worried me to no end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya.. so he's there :P
Comment & Subscribe!
-Neche