‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Luke's Offer

Luke was setting up in the guest room downstairs and I was freaking out to Robert.

“If I’m nice to him then he’ll let me adopt you, he’ll only be here for a few days.” Robert explained.

“You don’t know him,” I hissed. “He is a leech; he’ll stay for as long as he can. You don’t know him!”

“What do you expect me to do? If I’m mean he’ll take you away.” I sighed, he didn’t understand.

You have to fight him on your own.

I headed downstairs to get me a drink; Max was in his room, Robert was in his, Craig went home, and Monte had gone out to hang with his brother.

Ducking my head into the fridge I emerged with a water bottle, I turned and collided with a broad chest. My breathing stopped as I looked up and saw who it was, a sadistic smirk grazing his lips.

“Hey Lily,” He greeted taking a step back.

I remained with my back pushed against the counter waiting for him to continue.

“You’re different,” He commented.

“How so?” I finally found my voice.

“Well you don’t lie anymore, I can tell, you gave them your real name, you’re not getting high anymore, and you’re much easier to read. You’re basically an open book.” He said.

He was right about everything…

“It’s like everything I taught you was flushed down the toilet.”

“I can trust them,” he laughed in my face.

“Wow I thought you’d at least remember the most important rule, you can’t trust anyone.”

I didn’t say anything, just looked down.

“So they know everything? Everything and they still want you? Shocking.”

I bit my lip and he caught it.

“They don’t know everything, do they?” He guessed and I squirmed in my spot.

He laughed loudly.

“What don’t they know? Hmm, about the drugs?” I didn’t respond, the floor in my sight just waiting for him to stop.

Please don’t figure it out.

“Nope, that’s not it. I know they didn’t know about me… Damnit what don’t they know?!”

Why hasn’t anyone come in yet? I want them to stop him before he figures it out.

“You don’t have many big secrets, well except for Devin-” My head snapped up and I cursed myself for showing interest. “That’s it isn’t it?” His grin reached his ears. “I should’ve known… If they knew about him they wouldn’t want you for sure…”

“Please don’t tell them,” I begged.

“What’s this? Are you begging? I never knew Lily to beg.” He scoffed.

I bit my lip trying not to cry.

“I’ll tell you what,” He leaned in.

“You do what I ask for a while and I’ll keep your secret and let you stay.” I nodded.

“You were always such a good girl, doing exactly what daddy asked.” My fist balled at my sides and I couldn’t take it anymore.

Lily was weak and useless; she couldn’t handle Luke, that’s why I’m taking over.

“Fuck off,” I hissed eyes narrowing in a glare.

Luke looked taken aback for a moment but soon grinned.

“There’s my Lyle.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya... comment and Subscribe.
Who do you think Devin is now?!
-Neche