‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Worry

Max’s POV

It’s getting dark out and I can’t stop worrying about her.

Where is she?

I heard a car pull up in the driveway and I jumped up to see if she was home. I seen that old dirty car pull up and I watched as Lily got out of the driver’s seat and Luke got out of the passenger side.

I rushed outside and crossed my arms Luke raised an eyebrow at me but soon just walked around me chuckling and Lily sighed watching him leave.

“You were driving?” I asked and Lily sighed.

“Ya he wanted to show me how to drive,” she shrugged.

She started to walk towards the house but I grabbed her arm and she flinched.

What the hell? I let go and she turned to me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and she shrugged.

“Nothing,” she muttered.

“You haven’t flinched like that since you got here,” I pointed out.

“Yeah and maybe I’m a little on edge with Luke here,” she sighed and I nodded sadly.

“Can I just go inside now? I just wanna lie down,” I suddenly noticed how tired she looked and I nodded allowing her to leave.

I followed her in and saw Robert in the kitchen.

“What’d you guys do?” He asked.

“Went to the mall, ate at the food court and caught a movie.” She shrugged.

“Cool,” she took that as her cue to leave but I followed her.

She fell back onto her bed and looked at me in her doorway with a sigh.

“Yeah Max?” I wasn’t buying anything she was telling me and I was going to find out what really happened.

“What movie did you see?” Her face went blank.

“Beastly,” she answered.

“How was it?”

“Alright, wouldn’t waste your money though,” she shrugged.

“I thought you were really excited to see it,” I narrowed my eyes.

“I was but doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong,” she said.

“I thought you said it reminded you of me though,” She met my eyes and paused for a moment, just a moment.

“I didn’t say that, you did,” she got up and shut the door softly locking me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kinda weird :/
It bothers me and I don’t know why. I dislike it a lot.

Comment, Subscribe, & Banner (?)
-Neche