‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Lying In Bed

I remember when Max said the Beastly movie reminded him of himself.

I asked him what he meant and he said it’s because he still gets a hot girl even though he’s ugly, I agree not sure what he meant and then I learned he was calling himself ugly.

“That movie’s not like you,” I had said. “You’re beautiful”, he smiled at my answer and I had blushed because I hadn’t meant to say it.

I sighed at the memory and tried to finish my work.

I had missed when the only problem I had was a slight crush on Max, now I had to worry about Luke taking me away or telling them about Devin and them giving me up.

I sighed and pushed my textbook away, I had went ahead last night when I couldn’t sleep because I was worried about Luke coming so I had no reason to do work besides the fact that I was bored.

I felt sick, the whole thing made me want to puke.

Luke and I had found a dealer here and I had to pay for Heroin and Luke was high which is the real reason I drove home.

He wasn’t going home soon and I was upset about it.

I wish I could just tell someone and everything would go back to normal.

Everything wouldn’t though, if I tried to tell anyone about Luke he would tell them about Devin and they would hate me forever. No the only thing I could do was try and get Luke to leave on my own, I don’t know how I’d do it but I’d have to if I wanted to stay with Robert and Max.

My mind drifted to when I had locked Max out of my room earlier and I let out a sigh.

Now I felt worse, getting up I walked to my door, unlocking it I stepped into the hall. I stood in the entrance and looked into Max’s room, he sat on his bed strumming away at his bass and I waited for him to notice me.

“Are you gonna stand there watching me all night or come in?” He asked looking down, should’ve known he saw me.

“I’m sorry for early, I was just tired,” I lied and he nodded looking up.

He looked at me a moment before patting the bed and I jumped in the spot next to him. He smiled down at me before placing his bass down and lying beside me. I curled up at his side and buried my face in my hands.

He gentle tugged them away and I looked up at him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Can I just lay here until I die?” He chuckled and pulled me more into his side.

I breathed in his scent of cigarettes and beer. I could have fallen asleep without a care in the world but I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and kept my face in Max’s chest, it was for him anyway.

I got worried when I felt him tense beside me.

What the hell?

“Robert told me to tell you all it’s time for dinner,” I stiffened at his voice and slowly looked to see his smirking face.

“Comfy?” He asked and I glared.

“Tell Robert we’ll be right down,” Max almost hissed.

Luke raised a brow.

“How close are you two exactly?” He asked stepping into the room.

“What do you mean?” Max sat up as if getting ready to launch.

“I don’t know; how would Robert feel about you two lying in bed like this?” He cocked his head to the side and I shot up too.

“We’ll be right down,” I repeated Max from earlier and he smirked before walking out.

I sighed before getting up and Max followed just as mad as me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter too >.>
Tired so comment and subscribe, banner(?)
-Neche