‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Meetings

Why am I even going? Robert said I had to.

“Can’t I not go and say I did?” I begged Max and he smiled sadly at me.

“Do you really wanna lie to Robert?” He asked before turning his gaze back to the road.

Fuck! He’s right…

“I hate it there, those stupid advisors don’t even know what it’s like, they just judge.” I complained and Max sighed.

“I’m sorry, I know how that feels but you gotta.” I nodded and looked out the window as the building came into view.

I was heading to my Teen Narcotics Anonymous weekly meeting that my dad made me go to every Tuesday.

“Can you pick me up early? All I gotta do is talk then leave.” I tried again and Max sighed.

“Your dad will kill me if I do that.” I frowned knowing he was right.

We pulled up to the front where all the other teens were getting dropped off.

“Hey,” Max called my attention. “After class how about we go shopping? I need new make-up.” I smiled wide and nodded.

“Yes!” Max chuckled at my mood change and motioned for me to get out.

“See ya later Chronic Masturbator.” I said through the window.

“It’s back in style Horny Child.” He smiled back. [AN: I honestly have no idea what that was but I just made it up >.> XD awesome goodbye isn’t it?]

I back away from the car and he drove off, with a sigh I turned towards the building. I got a few looks on my way to the entrance, some from people who wanted to be my friends and some from haters who wanted me dead.

Yeah weird and stupid but it’s true.

“Where’s your wannabe Slash dad?” Some guy known as “Dave” chuckled.

“Fucking your mom.” I spat and his faced changed.

His cocky grin turned into a sneer as his fist grabbed onto my shirt collar. My back stung as it was slammed against the wall.

“Better take that back you little tramp.” He warned as he inched closer to me.

Everyone else was inside and I was slightly frightened something might happen.

“Never,” I answer and he raised his hand.

He formed a fist and I shut my eyes tight waiting for the impact.

It never came though.

What the hell?

Dave’s hands were off of me and I opened my eyes to see him on the floor with his face in his hands. A girl and boy stood over him who I had never seen before.

“Real guys don’t hit girls,” the boy sneered, he looked about 17.

“Yeah you fucking pussy,” the girl spat, she looked about 16.

The girl turned to me as the boy kicked the guy in the ribs.

“You alright?” She smiled and I nodded.

“Yeah thanks…” I mumbled.

“I’ve never seen you guys before,” I noted.

“We are new to town and so our old youth group suggested this place.” I nodded.

“I’m Lily,” I offered my hand.

“I’m Kelsey and this is my boyfriend Austin.” I nodded.

“Um, should we go in now?” I pointed to the entrance and they both nodded before walking towards it.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.> ummm ya.... comment ^.^
I am in a semi happy mood bcuz I might get a foREVer tattoo on my middle finger tomorrow so I decided to make you happy and update :P